Prediction Changes vs Western Bulldogs R2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a little surprised that we seem to be only taking 23 players rather than 24. What if someone has to pull out on the day of the match or gets injured in the warm-up which occasionally happens? Then we won’t have a medical sub and it will be just too bad. Strange decision if this turns out to be the case. Normally the club seems to have all bases covered and be more professional than that.

Maybe there are 3 players flying over tomorrow and not 2. Bit of ducks and drakes going on perhaps.

Maybe there are 3 players flying over tomorrow and not 2. Bit of ducks and drakes going on perhaps.

Everyone available seems to have played last night, but I guess they could fly someone like Brander over as cover knowing the chances of him having to play a second game for the weekend are pretty low.

Everyone available seems to have played last night, but I guess they could fly someone like Brander over as cover knowing the chances of him having to play a second game for the weekend are pretty low.
Or just bask in the irony of selecting Venables as the concussion sub.

Are team line ups going to be released like this (the day before the game) all year? Or will they go back to the thursday/friday system?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simmo said the other day that an injury sun who doesn’t play won’t be sub twice in a row

Yes because eventually an injured sun becomes a black dwarf. And there's always the risk that the injured sun becomes a black hole, sucking in our non-injured suns. Not sure the new stadium is big enough to host wormholes and footy simultaneously, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back