Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jelly will finish Top10 mids, easily.

That's if Cameron the campaigner ever decides to play him as a pure mid though. No evidence of that happening so far with Jelly being played wing and half forward. Greene, Green, Taranto, Hopper and Brauhn will probably be the mids this week FFS! šŸ˜­

In average maybe, very likely to miss games though.
Maybe, but that's only a consideration if you are thinking of trading Jelly in.
It's a different proposition when Jelly is already in your team

LDU and Hunter Clark, what is going on with these blokes? I haven't watched them enough to know.
Hunter Clark
Round 1 - 113 pts ...78% TOG .....19 CBA's
Round 3 - 61 pts .....67% TOG .....5 CBA's

Maybe Saints supporters can give an update, as to which round will be more representative of his season

id guess crouch.
Nah, the TOG and CBA's slid in R2 as well ...19 CBA's to 9 in round 2

My theory, is with the revised rules and speed of the game ...Hunter Clark hasn't the speed or aeorobic capacity

No-one's questioning his skills

Nah, the TOG and CBA's slid in R2 as well ...19 CBA's to 9 in round 2

My theory, is with the revised rules and speed of the game ...Hunter Clark hasn't the speed or aeorobic capacity

No-one's questioning his skills

St Kilda have a 100% win rate when Hunter Clark attends over 198 CBA's. GET HIM IN THERE.

Trade decision sorted. No trades until Sunday, then I could bring Chapman in

Get a look at Waterman, Robertson and Burgess before then

On Sunday, based on teams, I can bring in Chapman for Clark or Kozi

Next week another 1 or 2 rookies coming in, week after that, grab a premo

This is my thoughts also. See how everything is panning out then go
Young - Jiath
Kosi-Chapman if required.

Trying to be reserved with my trades as I feel so much carnage ahead this year! Want to give my rookies time to moo. šŸ„

Dow -> Chapman through some DPP shuffling.

T.Green from GWS is my only other issue at the moment. Took a risk on him, has a breakeven of in the 90's so will lose money, have enough left over cash to move him to a proper premium if I so choose, but with Coniglio out he should get more of a run in the middle now you would think. Markov was a let down last week as well, but should make a little more money with a low break even.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hunter Clark

Maybe Saints supporters can give an update, as to which round will be more representative of his season

He's a gun footballer who isn't Supercoach relevant. There are plenty of guys in that bracket.

Iā€™ve got a feeling DT will persist with Dow and the GC midfield isnā€™t exactly a terrifying prospect. One more week and if he spuds it up I go to Waterman.

Trade decision sorted. No trades until Sunday, then I could bring Chapman in

Get a look at Waterman, Robertson and Burgess before then

On Sunday, based on teams, I can bring in Chapman for Clark or Kozi

Next week another 1 or 2 rookies coming in, week after that, grab a premo
I can wait until Saturday arvo as my intended trade is Dow to Chapman via Clark.

Next week worst rookie(s) to Burgess and/or Waterman

Hunter Clark

I have him and have been pissed off that he hasn't been playing more midfield the last couple of games like he did in the first game where he played a big part in us winning.

With Gresham injured hopefully he plays more midfield from now on but who knows with Ratten, he keeps on chopping and changing our midfield every game. Against Essendon he had Higgins playing in the midfield while Clark was at half back and Crouch was playing up forward, it's no wonder our midfield got smashed.

I am thinking of cutting losses with Neale and Dow..
what are your guys thoughts on

Neale to Sloane (Adelaide got a softish 3 weeks coming up?)

Dow to Impey

leaves me ~60k in the bank for a d8 upgrade in a couple rounds
I think if youā€™re jumping off Neale it had to be last week. Youā€™re just locking in a $75k loss. Unless there is some new info about his injury I think youā€™ve got to ride him now.

I think if youā€™re jumping off Neale it had to be last week. Youā€™re just locking in a $75k loss. Unless there is some new info about his injury I think youā€™ve got to ride him now.
Nobody knew he was injured before the pies game. Now I know he's injured, I'm trading. Back injuries don't repair without rest and he ain't getting that in season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back