US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh an inanimate carbon rod would be ten times the president that fool Trump was.

Did Trump just spend £4tn and massively raise taxes?

No. Of course not. Then again when do the ignorant fanbois worry about a little thing called "economic reality"?

Biden in three months has already made Trump look far, far better. Any rational observer can see that. Of course if you are an illegal immigrant you would love Biden. If you dont pay tax you would love Biden.

Biden appeals to non contributors.

That sounds like a good thing to me. How else is America going to dig itself out of the hole it's in?

Anyone who comes on here from the starting point of all government spending = bad ooga booga is just making a fool of themselves.

£2tn of "stimulus"

£2tn on "infrastructure"

Biggest tax increases since 1968

Blatant attempt at rigging future elections via giving citizenship to illegals.

That is NOT the actions of a moderate. He makes Obama look like Von Hayek. As if he gives a stuff, he wont be around to pay for any of it.
[citations needed]

[citations needed]

fair enough. And I used GBP not USD

President Joe Biden signed the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package on Thursday afternoon.

Joe Biden has made a heartfelt plea for Republicans to work with him on a $2tn infrastructure plan, casting it as essential to preserving America’s superpower status and warning: “Inaction simply is not an option.”

Nobody can be sure whether Biden’s roughly $5tn in new spending will lead to runaway inflation

As a share of the US economy, Biden’s fiscal expansion is many times larger than Lyndon Johnson’s “guns and butter” spending, which ushered in the nation’s most recent era of high inflation.

That sounds like a good thing to me. How else is America going to dig itself out of the hole it's in?

Struggling to pay mortgage gets two new credit cards and goes nuts.

#fanboilogic.

It sounds as if you actually believe in the magic pudding theory of Keynes. The same Keynes who as a rabid anti semite and whose theories have been shown to conflict very badly with reality.

Of course humanities students believe them. Keynes believed in digging holes for the sake of it in a depression. Probably the most use one could ever get out of an "Arts" grad. Pity its not put in practice.

You are a laugh a minute. What next, oh yeah but but Stalin fed his people, Pol Pot was misunderstood, Honecker produced some good swimmers and Mao put China on the path to greatness.

#fanboilogic.

It sounds as if you actually believe in the magic pudding theory of Keynes. The same Keynes who as a rabid anti semite and whose theories have been shown to conflict very badly with reality.

Of course humanities students believe them. Keynes believed in digging holes for the sake of it in a depression. Probably the most use one could ever get out of an "Arts" grad. Pity its not put in practice.

You are a laugh a minute. What next, oh yeah but but Stalin fed his people, Pol Pot was misunderstood, Honecker produced some good swimmers and Mao put China on the path to greatness.
Wow, it's like a greatest hits album all in one post. Classic.

#fanboilogic.

Spot the Peter Costello #Fanboi

Why do you think Biden has a $2t covid bill?

Why do you think Biden has a $2t infrastructure bill?

Costello and Howard had an opportunity in 2005 to increase infrastructure spending but preferred to bank all the money so they could go to the election as ''economic managers'' - yet in the same breath you decry Biden spending money as appealing to the voters''

lol

You used the example of mortgage payments and credit debt - if your house is falling down around you have a choice - abandon it and keep paying the mortgage or fix it up so it is liveable and damn the expense

#fanboilogic.

*yawn*

Every tired cliche under the sun.

You’re getting great value for money from those angry pills mate, but they’re **** all use when it comes to sober, rational analysis of economics.

Anyone saying Keynes is irrelevant has been living under a rock.

Anyone dredging up the completely fallacious equivalence between a household budget and a national budget should at least have the self-awareness to be crimson with embarrassment.

Your usual shopworn tropes about Humanities. Not sure what you get from posting such tired tripe except catharsis.

What you need to understand, is that Trump’s gone, and he’s not coming back. He lost good and proper.

And the reason he lost is that a whopping 81 million Americans, the biggest cohort in US election history, said no more, this Trump’s a dangerous ratbag who’s urinated on all that we as Americans hold dear. Joe Biden! Now there’s a candidate who can actually navigate his way from the start of a sentence to its coherent end. Just the sort of boring plodder we need at the helm after the failed experiment of giving control of the most powerful nation on earth to a wrestling promoter.

Last edited:
Seriously unhinged.

On what possible basis???

Economics? Clearly not
Foreign policy? how?
Immigration? disgraced himself already
Not being a lying thieving immoral stupid, despot loving narcissistic vindictive, empathy deficient corrupt venal entitled *******?

Biden is a politician and has the usual flaws of politicians. But frankly, I would rather a random guy taken straight from the local medium security prison over Trump.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

No. Of course not. Then again when do the ignorant fanbois worry about a little thing called "economic reality"?

Biden in three months has already made Trump look far, far better. Any rational observer can see that. Of course if you are an illegal immigrant you would love Biden. If you dont pay tax you would love Biden.

Biden appeals to non contributors.
I believe, that if Trump thought he could do it, and get away with it, then he would have his political opponents, and people that opposed him, killed. Without hesitation, or qualms or the slightest stirrings of consciouns.

Not hyperbole, my genuine belief. So, I don't give a **** what Trump's economic policies are. Americans elected a despot, who was constrained by America's legal and political system from acting as he would have wished, try as he might to find away around them, and he tried very hard.

He is still trying. I never want to see him in a position where he has authority, so he can try again.

Biden, if he is senile, incompetent and has economic policies that suck, is preferable to Trump.

I believe, that if Trump thought he could do it, and get away with it, then he would have his political opponents, and people that opposed him, killed. Without hesitation, or qualms or the slightest stirrings of consciouns.

Not hyperbole, my genuine belief. So, I don't give a fu** what Trump's economic policies are. Americans elected a despot, who was constrained by America's legal and political system from acting as he would have wished, try as he might to find away around them, and he tried very hard.

He is still trying. I never want to see him in a position where he has authority, so he can try again.

Biden, if he is senile, incompetent and has economic policies that suck, is preferable to Trump.

This is derangement. Find any metric that Biden is performing better than his predecessor in. Facts, not emotive "well anyone would do better" crap.

Other than continuing the successful covid vax program initiated by the Trump admin, he has sucked. Still bombing the ME, even more kids in cages, etc.

This is derangement. Find any metric that Biden is performing better than his predecessor in. Facts, not emotive "well anyone would do better" crap.

Other than continuing the successful covid vax program initiated by the Trump admin, he has sucked. Still bombing the ME, even more kids in cages, etc.
You didn't actually read what I posted did you?

While I don't believe Biden is doing anything worse than Trump, I don't care. The danger Trump presents Trump's everything else.

Your belief Biden is worse is a combination of gaslighting, and Biden is more liberal then Trump. If Biden lives up to his talk, he will be a popular president, and you will hate him. Happy days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honest question - is polling a metric (ie approval polls)?

He tried to overthrow a free and fair election. The description of Trump as a wannabe despot is not unwarranted.
The same sort of Trumpies who bleat about their freedoms stood by while Trump attempted to dismantle their democracy, and raise little, if any, fuss about things like the Patriot Act and surveillance of citizens.

Out of fear - I reckon the Putin poll is probably spot on.
Hmm, similar to my approval here on bf. People either love me cos they agree with me, or if they disagree with me, they pretend to like me out of fear. I'm notorious, m8.

£2tn of "stimulus"

£2tn on "infrastructure"

Biggest tax increases since 1968

Blatant attempt at rigging future elections via giving citizenship to illegals.

That is NOT the actions of a moderate. He makes Obama look like Von Hayek. As if he gives a stuff, he wont be around to pay for any of it.

Taxes going up to levels not even as high as the 90s, what a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back