Trades Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.

Maybe I'll just trade Brockman > Waterman then and give that campaigner Jelly another bloody go. 😭

It might be wise to keep a trade up my sleeve in case Scott drops Clark so I can af least then bail myself out of trouble and go Clark > L.Jones.

Please do it, it's what we've all been waiting for!

Despite coach Ferrari bending Jelly sideways, his floor is 90. That’s ptretty good considering. Imagine when he starts getting some decent CBA numbers. Definitely a hold for me.

I still can’t wrap my head around Daniels getting TWICE the amount of CBAs > Jelly. Someone needs to give Leon a concussion test.

To me it's a pretty easy upgrade if you've got Clark or going early on someone like Berry or Jordan - worst case you're generating 30-40 extra points (or Kelly gets injured), best case he gets thrown back into the middle and goes back to being a SP.

Butters to Waterman

Probably have to offload Daniel. Have no one to cover for him this week, unless I go early on Jones and ditch Kosi.
Ok.

Butters to Waterman
Daniel to Mills

Pocket 320k.

Yay/nay?

depends on what you plan to do with the 320k next week
Likely premo mid or Grundy.

Don’t really like any of the premo options to replace Butters. Want to see more from some of them before bringing one in.

And yeah agreed with Andrew Birch can’t go sideways trading premiums, especially if they’re scoring just enough to warrant keeping which Jelly is.

You’ll end up copping mass injuries like Here2tellyouwhy and myself and regret it straightaway. We legitimately have to burn trades to get us out of a whole and to try and keep up with the top teams which will hurt us in the long run.

Trades are Gold.

goldmemeber.gif

Rd 18, to avoid a donut, go for it....

Oh, its rd 5? Then that's a no from me.
Daniel is looking s**t anyway. I’m going Butters to Waterman regardless.

Only other option would be going early on Jones for Kosi. I’ve never been one to have donuts on the field if I can control it.

And yeah agreed with Andrew Birch can’t go sideways trading premiums, especially if they’re scoring just enough to warrant keeping which Jelly is.

You’ll end up copping mass injuries like Here2tellyouwhy and myself and regret it straightaway. We legitimately have to burn trades to get us out of a whole and to try and keep up with the top teams which will hurt us in the long run.

Trades are Gold.

Flynn and Meek over Gawn seemed good in R1 ...

Seems like I need to cut my losses and go
Butters > Waterman
Meek > Gawn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flynn owners tonight ......at least they've got Meek ......................................ooops, sorry about that :moustache:

pp%20amerdisSheeple_Pit.gif

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on the following trades this week. Still don't know what to do with Helmet Head. Hold or trade him?

Helmet and Jordon --> Ridley and Waterman (Leaves $144,900 on the shed)
Or
Jordon and Kosi --> Jiath and Waterman (Leaves $33,700 with Helmet on the pine).

Or can you see something better?

IMG_8299.JPG IMG_8300.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What are your thoughts on the following trades this week. Still don't know what to do with Helmet Head. Hold or trade him?

Helmet and Jordon --> Ridley and Waterman (Leaves $144,900 on the shed)
Or
Jordon and Kosi --> Jiath and Waterman (Leaves $33,700 with Helmet on the pine).

Or can you see something better?

View attachment 1104062View attachment 1104063

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think hold the spud, Jiath seems the real deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back