Trades Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

faaaarking hell, still can't decide between Jordon or Campbell out for Waterman. Need the cash so it has to happen

I'm $300 off booting Brockman and holding both Jordon and Campbell, which sucks, but I think Brockman is decent long hold, so that softens the blow

50/50 call, I just know I'm going to make the wrong decision lol

Campbell has 100s in him with his role and taking kick-ins, but Jordon has shown he can score well, tackles a lot, and maybe he gets more midfield time over the next couple weeks with Fritsch out

aaarrgghhhh this decision is going to be the death of me

After mulling it over for far too long

Butters to Waterman
Daniel to Mills

Can’t stand the sight of that Helmet in my team anymore. So he must go.

faaaarking hell, still can't decide between Jordon or Campbell out for Waterman. Need the cash so it has to happen

I'm $300 off booting Brockman and holding both Jordon and Campbell, which sucks, but I think Brockman is decent long hold, so that softens the blow

Campbell has 100s in him with his role and taking kick-ins, but Jordon has shown he can score well, tackles a lot, and maybe he gets more midfield time over the next couple weeks with Fritsch out

Bye Jordon

Campbell has the higher BE iirc

Don’t envy having to make that call though...

With Fullarton being dropped, is Fullarton -> Waterman an option?

Reasons against are it’s only 60k gained, and although I’m on Gawndy-Flynn he may be useful as an R3 down the track.

Otherwise as an existing Bergman owner I have my shiny new Fwd already so might pass on Waterman and do no trades. I have Daniel but holding him and hoping he comes good.

With Fullarton being dropped, is Fullarton -> Waterman an option?

Reasons against are it’s only 60k gained, and although I’m on Gawndy-Flynn he may be useful as an R3 down the track.

Otherwise as an existing Bergman owner I have my shiny new Fwd already so might pass on Waterman and do no trades. I have Daniel but holding him and hoping he comes good.
I'd hold. Perfect to move to R3 when trading out Flynn. You might have to skip Waterman. Not the end of the work, lots of rookies coming in the next few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay screw it, Bergman has to stay.

Jordon to Waterman
Sharp to Jiath

That will leave me with over $100k going into next week too.

Waterman vs Bergman?

A phrase I never thought I would hear myself saying.

No, but really, Waterman vs Bergman?
One costs 102K, has a BE of -77 and is pretty secure in the team.
Other costs 123K, has a BE of -17 and is only in the team due to injuries.

Does that help? :moustache:

Selection/injury carnage means I have two trade options this week. Both of them will result in an unavoidable donut in either defence or the ruck. I'll have to miss out on Waterman or I'll cop a second donut.

Option 1:
May>Ridley and Parks>Jones
This option means a donut in the ruck.
Pros ... Get Ridley before he rises more in price.
Cons ... If Flynn and Meek miss again next week I'll need a further trade to avoid another donut and may not be able to afford a decent one.
Bank ... about $112k

Option 2:
May>Jones and Meek>Grundy
This option means a donut in defence.
Pros ... With Daniel returning there should be no likely donut next week.
Cons ... If Flynn returns next week and keeps playing it will mean a lot of cash and a lot of points sitting on the bench.
Bank ... about $189k

Option 2 seems the best to me but I'd love to know what others think.

Holding til Macrae is on the bubble after next week easy trade

So, out of Brock, Jordan, Cambpell, Scott and McNeil, who would you flick for Waterman?

The Dogs guys don't score much but don't look like getting dropped. Also low breakevens and both picked this week.

Brockman poor scorer too but DPP and reasonable job security.

Campbell is easily the best scorer but has that 29 to with through. Probably still has cash to make.

Jordan started well but dropped off against good teams. Has a couple of easier games coming through.

It's a really tough pick.

So, out of Brock, Jordan, Cambpell, Scott and McNeil, who would you flick for Waterman?

The Dogs guys don't score much but don't look like getting dropped. Also low breakevens and both picked this week.

Brockman poor scorer too but DPP and reasonable job security.

Campbell is easily the best scorer but has that 29 to with through. Probably still has cash to make.

Jordan started well but dropped off against good teams. Has a couple of easier games coming through.

It's a really tough pick.
McNeil or Scott for me. One of them will go out for Helmut next week. Which one is anyones guess, probably the one you hold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back