• Riley Collier-Dawkins

Votes: 36 13.4%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 26 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Our depth is incredible.

Keep forgetting we have Soldo waiting in the wings.

You will get your chance Tiger cubs.

Just play the Richmond way.

Media are pissed off we won today,they would have been dancing on their desks,throwing red cordial around if we lost.

But teams can not rest on their laurels,this week’s game is of huge importance,we have great indigenous players at our club,yes that includes Cholly and Biggy.

Let’s win this one for them.

Carna Tigers!

MRJ is ready I feel,he has that magical skill but also toughness of his father.

His body has filled out nicely since we drafted him.

Disagree, just look at the crows v melbourne game last week. Melbourne has a decent lead and lost it to a fast finishing crows outfit. This win was impressive in the sense that we were able to arrest momentum twice and that comes down to finally having leadership across all parts of the ground. We are obviously still tinkering with our style to best suit the personnel we have but to be on 6-5 with the outs we have had while considering the draw we have had is a good result.

Simply we don't have to be playing our best footy now BUT what we need to be doing is finding out which players will be in the starting 22 when the whips get cracking at the back end of the year. George should lose his spot now and be replaced IMO with either Mansell or Rioli jnr. Both are kids but have shown they can apply pressure and would be seriously hungry to hold on to there chance to stay in the side.

Having Cotchin, Prestia and Shai was soo good. They obviously have to work on there match fitness which will come but my god, knowing when we needed to win a stoppage or clearance, we had the cattle to be able to do it, we have not been able to say that since round 2.

Loved seeing Jack play high which allowed him to free space for the two talls but also use his smarts up the ground. The result is that even though we had less inside 50's then we normally do, our inside 50's were a lot more dangerous. CCJ was fantastic and so was Chol particularly in the ruck, the challenge for those boys is to make today there minimal standard.

Unlike others, I am super confident we will beat the bombers by around 5 goals as IMO this game v the crows was our danger game.
That’s a fair summary.
Don’t underestimate the pounding RCDs body has copped over the past month. He’s done exceptionally well for his age and build.
The Bombers talls and their clearance work were both impressive last night, but then again the Eagles were terrible in the last qtr, tired, uninterested, soft even.

Full credit to Dimma and the other coaching staff.
Not resting on their laurels of three trophies.
Implementing a new game plan, control possession, high disposals.
It's the only way to defeat a team like Melbourne at the moment.

Love Marlion but he might struggle to come back in. Caddy just always gives us a better feel and now we all of a sudden could have three talls?
Will be interesting to see how they choose to set up because it’s the first time in a long time where Essendon should be favorites against us.would the talls stretch them?
The Eagles talls didn’t so maybe Pickett for Chol?

remember the draw against the aints in 2011 pushup king sat on some campaigners head for like 8 seconds lol but dropped it

wouldve been one of the greatest marks of all time

That wasn't the draw, we won that game

Why? It was his best game in a few seasons.
Slow start but had a terrific 2nd half.
Guaranteed for at least one more week.
The problem with Caddy is his defensive efforts eg chasing cos he so slow and gets burnt against fast sides
Pickett provides speed to help out in defence plus his chase downs and run carry is way better than caddy on the wing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

little concerned over shorty... his kicking this year has been pretty shit if I must say, some shocking turn overs under no pressure today

Did you guys see him absolutely shit himself in a marking contest in first quarter? It was a horrible look

Got a couple of mates that went to high school with him and they tell me he’s soft as butter. I wouldn’t go that far but that contest today was pretty embarrassing for him

little concerned over shorty... his kicking this year has been pretty sh*t if I must say, some shocking turn overs under no pressure today

Did you guys see him absolutely sh*t himself in a marking contest in first quarter? It was a horrible look

Got a couple of mates that went to high school with him and they tell me he’s soft as butter. I wouldn’t go that far but that contest today was pretty embarrassing for him
no such thing as a soft st monicas boy

Lot to like about that result.
The veterans and newbies combined extremely well.
And the team withstood serious challenges at both ends of the game.
Pickett and Edwards (if cherry ripe) look the logical ins for next week.
George (needs a spell) and Hugo (unlucky) the probable outs.
Am I the only one who thinks Dusty might be carrying an injury interferring with his acceleration?

A few of us campaigners in here today had a a bit of a dig at Lynchy and Big Dave. I'm sure it's all just good banter but remember both of them have no doubt being playing injured for quite a while this year and at their best and fit are vital to our structure and tilt at another flag. Fingers crossed they both come good when needed at the end of the year. 🤞
Astbury is finished sadly, thanks for the service though hes a hero

Yeah Caddy was good that shot at goal a bit of a brain fade.

Just needs consistency, 24 touches today, previous 2 VFL games over 30. That’s always been a criticism, low numbers, so positive signs

I thought it was the right decision. Players don’t do that enough. If you’re a 50/50 for a shot at goal take the shot.
This whole kicking to the top of the square thing sounds good in the coaching manual but he’s gotta successfully kick it there, one of our guys has to mark it or crumb it, then they have to kick the goal themself. The chances of all of that happening is way less than 50%. Therefore the percentage play is simply to kick at goal.

He played on relatively quick because if someone was standing on the mark he likely can’t make the distance.

Was just poor execution rather than decision IMO

The problem with Caddy is his defensive efforts eg chasing cos he so slow and gets burnt against fast sides
Pickett provides speed to help out in defence plus his chase downs and run carry is way better than caddy on the wing

There’s a spot for both of them IMO
Caddy is a nightmare to match up on as a half forward, we just have to play him there.

Thought Broady was pretty good and great to see Dion and Bolton get some good touch. We are miles better with the Captain playing.

Does CCJ have a touch of the Brad Ottens about him?

Selection wise who makes way for Edwards and do Pickett and Astbury walk back in to the side?

Pickett vs Caddy for the wing position... Pickett has the pace, pressure and toughness but can cook the ball a bit. Caddy a very different player but he didn't go too badly but lacks speed.

Back