The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really. We were already struggling to stay with them the entire game. Ok Fyfe hurt, but they had lost Martin already so that evened up the Darcy one and losing Logue is actually a blessing.
Struggling? You got within a goal.

Struggling? You got within a goal.
Brades 101. 4 injuries had no impact.
All down to the nonsense that it was Longmuir’s fault.

They pushed a premiership contender lol. They are about where their list belong too. Midtable.

They pushed a premiership contender lol. They are about where their list belong too. Midtable.
A few years back I had a ticket at Subi in the section as Brades when he was in WA and was gonna ask the great man if he wanted to grab a beer at half time or something. But sadly it was not to be, last moment I couldn't make it up to Perf.

A few years back I had a ticket at Subi in the section as Brades when he was in WA and was gonna ask the great man if he wanted to grab a beer at half time or something. But sadly it was not to be, last moment I couldn't make it up to Perf.
I thought he didn't drink?

Pushed sure, but it took a lot of effort to get to that stage. The damn wall was going to burst and it did. Longmuirs poor gameplan is causing us to have to fight to stay in games, rather than take the lead and comfortably win. Low scoring s**t ball that was s**t under Ross but at least we won games.

I met some people pre-game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dumb people will believe anything they see on the internet
It's crazy isn't it. Things are getting especially crazier here with people buying into Q s**t.

Ah well. Once my investment with that Nigerian prince comes through, I'll be able to move to my own remote island and never have to worry about this again.

Pushed sure, but it took a lot of effort to get to that stage. The damn wall was going to burst and it did. Longmuirs poor gameplan is causing us to have to fight to stay in games, rather than take the lead and comfortably win. Low scoring sh*t ball that was sh*t under Ross but at least we won games.

Naughtons s**t goal kicking kept you in the game longer too.

Pushed sure, but it took a lot of effort to get to that stage. The damn wall was going to burst and it did. Longmuirs poor gameplan is causing us to have to fight to stay in games, rather than take the lead and comfortably win. Low scoring sh*t ball that was sh*t under Ross but at least we won games.
Can only play with the cattle you have. Hard to be high scoring with an anaemic midfield relying on Fyfe and ageless 35yo.
Hard to score when the forward line is bog bloody standard.

Pinched 2 games against better opposition (GWS and Swans) and dropped 1 to inferior opposition (Carlton) so not really performing much different to what would be expected.

Give me your starting on-ballers and nominal best forward line. Reckon it'd rank around middle of the road compared to others and most that are in the 8 would have a better mix.

Longmuir may not be the answer, I don't really care if he is or isn't. But you're scapegoating him weekly when the main issue is cattle.

Can only play with the cattle you have. Hard to be high scoring with an anaemic midfield relying on Fyfe and ageless 35yo.
Hard to score when the forward line is bog bloody standard.

Pinched 2 games against better opposition (GWS and Swans) and dropped 1 to inferior opposition (Carlton) so not really performing much different to what would be expected.

Give me your starting on-ballers and nominal best forward line. Reckon it'd rank around middle of the road compared to others and most that are in the 8 would have a better mix.

Longmuir may not be the answer, I don't really care if he is or isn't. But you're scapegoating him weekly when the main issue is cattle.

Not saying we should be playing a run and gun style football, but also not the chippy chippy round the boundary then bomb to a 1 on 3.

Love watching him play, hes got the tool to be the best in the league.
I think my favourite trait of his is how ******* clean he is taking possession.
Rarely see him fumble even when you'd forgive him for it.

Rare ability for someone his height.

Naughtons sh*t goal kicking kept you in the game longer too.

His goal kicking made for a good time. My mate's brother had him for 2+ as part of his multi and it was great getting stuck in with each miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back