Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a great spot and every time you go past there you get different conditions.

Thick sea mists on a summers day, beautiful flat blue seas, rolling waves and my favourite is Arctic weather like today's. It reminds you why they call it The Shipwreck Coast.
Its certainly spectacular when its like that vid.

Yep, the Soviets did a really good job with building the Afghan army, which scored a heap of victories long after the Soviets had pulled out. Strong core support in the urban centres went a long way.

Similar to Syria. Assad always had huge support and the armed rebellion was very much a rural/regional Sunni thing.

He's obviously offended by contemporary civilization.

Another mentally ill person who will no doubt have a long and distinguished career in either academia or politics, because he has zero ****ing use anywhere else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a douche, good luck trying to a satire website for defamation…

I'm looking forward to their satire on Andrews...............because they're apolitical "artists", aren't they?

I'm looking forward to their satire on Andrews...............because they're apolitical "artists", aren't they?
????
they were set up as a piss take for newscorp..
Sydney based, they generally go after who’s in power at a federal level..

I doubt they’d even know the oppositions name in Victoria.

????
they were set up as a piss take for newscorp..
They generally go after who’s in power at a federal level..

They generally go after the "non-left" mate, and I enjoy a lot of their stuff myself.

However, lefties defending them based upon just being non aligned "satire", are talking complete s**t.....as they do.

They generally go after the "non-left" mate, and I enjoy a lot of their stuff myself.

However, lefties defending them based upon just being non aligned "satire", are talking complete sh*t.....as they do.
They’re not a news org,

they have no obligation to be non partisan.. they have no obligation for accuracy of facts.

they are satire.. they are comedy

They’re not a news org,

they have no obligation to be non partisan.. they have no obligation for accuracy of facts.

Pretty sure satire is exempted as you and others have said.

They’re not a news org,

No, they just seem to "resonate" with some of their employers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back