Autopsy Round 13, 2021: St.Kilda v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Very disappointing. A couple of blokes in StKilda jumpers just turned it up when the heat began to rise. Some hard decisions need to be made.

You gave us one.

Trying to defend a lead for half a game rather than putting any effort into scoring is was cost us.

Every time we kicked out of defence in that last qtr There was no there for the next kick because we had 18 in the front half.

I felt like it was only a matter of time before they hit the front.

Out last 6 scoring shots all being behinds doesn't help either.

Great game by Brad Crouch.
Crouch, Steele, Highmore get to keep their spots next week.

Is Butler the most mysterious drop in form of any player ever? He's total sh*t this year after looking like a superstar last year.
Not mysterious at all. Has been found out at AFL level. Went under the radar last year. It's a very difficult position to play and it's extremely difficult to play it consistently like Milne or Betts.

I no longer GAF if they relocate or merge us.

I’m done.

I’ve had a week from hell, and this is the s**t-stained cherry on top.

Glad we lost, massive wake up call required.This playing group needs to make a decision on whether they want to actually make it as AFL footballers. We are clearly the most unfit side in the comp.

So many skinny fat boys out there. Blokes like Clarke are absolutely kidding themselves. Pot belly, no arms, these blokes don't know what it takes to make it.

They are all cruisers, it has been this way since the entire time since Ross Lyon era.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s no one who can take us forward - Clarkson would even fk up with this sh*t club

This list is about 15th best in the comp and injured on top of that. Crows tanked last year.

Serious question: Forgetting injuries, Is Ratts the one to take us forward? Something is seriously broken.

I'm a yes, but I'm also a you can junk the rest of them in that box camp at present.

We’ve got a gem in Highmore.

Sinclair, Howard, Hill, Steele and Dunstan were excellent.

Hunter gives his all but doesn’t have the talent. Lonie was putrid. Battle and Coffield non existent.

Not too upset, saw it coming midway through the second quarter and I was expecting us to get thrashed anyway due to us fielding half a VFL team.

Umpires can suck my smoothly shaven scrotum.

Easy money on the Crows though, I put 50 on them earlier this week and doubled my money.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is doogal howard the dumbest footballer in the afl. Nope

Dunstan, Lonie, Butler, Hunter Webster, Long take that mantle untill we get rid of these deadset thick and stupid footballers we will never progress. I'll say it but we will never win a premiership whilst Howard is our KPD.
Howard has been the guy to walk up and stick his finger in the dyke (look it up) all season.

We need an entire new coaching and development division.

WHO is letting Howard kick out long and wide 100% of the time, even when we need to win the game, go long and wide to a HUGE contest. Works so well....

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app
Unbelievable that no one was manning the mark on the kick out and we still went slow and wide. I've never seen a team not try straight up the guts in this situation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back