Autopsy Round 13, 2021: St.Kilda v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad we lost, massive wake up call required.This playing group needs to make a decision on whether they want to actually make it as AFL footballers. We are clearly the most unfit side in the comp.

So many skinny fat boys out there. Blokes like Clarke are absolutely kidding themselves. Pot belly, no arms, these blokes don't know what it takes to make it.

They are all cruisers, it has been this way since the entire time since Ross Lyon era.
You cannot be potting Clark who had his jaw knocked out a quarter in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm actually not sure Coff and Battle are going to make it now, they show occasional signs but they've both played about 50 games, they should be better.
They are both good footballers... The way they are coached, it gives them no chance.. Battle plays as a winger chasing tail for 6 possesions a game, Coff playing forward? Howard kicking in when he is a questionable kick to start with so can only hit safe short pocket options.. this coaching group really has no idea..

Our kick ins have been ******* deplorable all year yet we stick with Howard every time. Hunch over, take ten seconds to get his breath, bomb it long down the line, have a turn over and do it all again. The club seems to have just decided that the longest kick is the way to go. Kicking to a pack is still requiring of skill. Good kicks kick it to a place where the tall targets will be able to have a run and jump. It isn't just a long kick in hope - which I am convinced Howard does.

Very disappointing. A couple of blokes in StKilda jumpers just turned it up when the heat began to rise. Some hard decisions need to be made.
You would be right as being a North fan you know s**t when you see it. Now jog along
back to your forum as no one gives a s**t about your opinion on ours.

You are like a bad smell always appear after a loss.

Honestly looked to me like he started sulking late, I think he was buggered but also he was whinging at the umpires a lot.
He's a star but that was pretty poor, the buck stops with him as captain and to give away careless high frees like that was pretty average

Hey Saints not coming to gloat, both our teams remember the Crows in 1997. :(

I just wanted to say that this could be the year that things turn around. if that game against the Crows proved anything, it is that topping up doesn’t work. You will end up with a good draft hand which you can use to draft the next Riewoldt or Hayes. Chin up, it’s always the darkest before the light.

Good luck except when you are playing the dogs :)

Even when the Cats were winning on Thursday, Tuohy's preference was long and straight.

1) Touhy is a better kick.
2) Cat's are braver.

I see a good FB kick in Howard but he is an uber defensive player and an uber defensive kick out. It needs to be Hill, we need reasons to involve him, get him kicking out

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app
It is so symptomatic of our team that no matter what happens we will have one of our dumbest players kicking in to the same spot every time. You think we can get someone with a few brain cells to say hmm maybe Jack Sinclair or Brad Hill, Or Callum Wilkie or Jack Billings kick it in. Try kick down the midle hit a target or something instead of just hitting the corner of the centre square every god damn **7%g time.

The season was a right off after the Bombers match when we were seriously exposed. May as well play for draft picks. Trade out Billings & one other. Would look at trading Hill for a pick inside the 30s tbh. Go to the draft with 3 picks inside 30. Build a strong culture from the ground up. No more mercenaries. New coach end of next year. Ratts not the answer, he’s hungry for pies not success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back