Autopsy Round 13, 2021: St.Kilda v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

From the team tonight (and based on history).
Trade / FA:
Billings
Battle

Delist:
Hunter (can't find his own foot)
Lonie (as above)

Entertain offers:
Butler
Long.

We need a huge list shake up from here. Need 6-8 moved on to refresh.

Positives was Highmore and Steele.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey Saints not coming to gloat, both our teams remember the Crows in 1997. :(

I just wanted to say that this could be the year that things turn around. if that game against the Crows proved anything, it is that topping up doesn’t work. You will end up with a good draft hand which you can use to draft the next Riewoldt or Hayes. Chin up, it’s always the darkest before the light.

Good luck except when you are playing the dogs :)
Good luck to you. I hope you make the grand final but then I’m sorry but I hope you lose coz that will break Luke Darcy’s heart and I have an unhealthy hatred for him. But you’re pretty cool so I’m happy for you.

Ratts will never take this club anywhere, don't let it fester on like we did with Richo

Like a band aid straight off

Serious question: Forgetting injuries, Is Ratts the one to take us forward? Something is seriously broken.
No.

Don't do a Port and hang on to a coach too long because of a rosey honeymoon period. Hinkley has turned over two lists and not even made a granny. Make the call soon as it's evident and the fat lady is proper warmed up now for Ratten.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Didn't contest anything much in that last quarter, just cleared space for them.
Ratts sits Sinclair again when he was hot and had Steele and Ryder on the pine in the last, sheer genius.

If we had a game plan tonight then for much of the match I couldn’t figure out what it was. The fact that nobody came in to fly the flag when Clark was cleaned up speaks volumes for me. After half time we were bullied plain and simple. Kicking to an empty forward line, please that’s lousy suburban seconds.

I had to laugh when they won it with an over the head goal, pretty much sums up the night.

From the TV it looked like Battle played forward all the last two games for 6 touches each week.
He started on the wing tonight and played ruck last week

******* lol at the club trying to claim there isn't a fitness issue.

The problems are so much more than losing that game. A serious review needs to be taken to see what the fu** happened this pre-season.

We are a joke.
I rememeber I think during pre season that Ratts had given a lot of trust to the plaers to basiclly run their own running sessions with not a lot of input from the fitness guys or something like that. I remember being a little bit like ooh thats interesting. Well its turned out pure ass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No.

Don't do a Port and hang on to a coach too long because of a rosey honeymoon period. Hinkley has turned over two lists and not even made a granny. Make the call soon as it's evident and the fat lady is proper warmed up now for Ratten.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
So much this
Get rid off end off the year

Just wanna say the coaching in the last quarter was ******* embarassing.

"Yeah Doogs we're gonna get you to kick it left, 'bout 50m for the entire quarter. Don't pick out a player just kinda throw it in your boot yeah?"

"Boys, from when there's about 15 mins left, can we get you all to just huddle together, all spoiling eachother whilst Doogs kicks the ball in top of your heads? Cheers boys."

Weren't they predicting it on the Richmond board last year?

Yes though I take no pleasure in it as Dan is a top bloke. My youngest still considers him his favourite player after his last family day. Dan has one string to his bow. Take that away and he struggles to do the pressure stuff and dirty work game after game. It's the reason we kept Castagna and chose Aarts over him.

Honestly I’m just bemused.

we were second to the ball as soon as the rain came down, it’s all mindset and it’s all on us.

it’s not his fault but if there isn’t heat on Ratts now...
we were pathetic before the rain came down. They saw Clark go hard at the footy and come off second best and turned into soft utensil bitches. That's when Adelaide started winning.
That's when Ratts needed to be the head coach and get us back into the game. He did nothing. Nothing.
He's out of his depth and I think he knows it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back