No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember seeing several offloading all their merchandise and memorabilia and complaining on the club Facebook and occasionally you’ll go to a game and see them in their vfl clubs attire

Each one deserves a headbutt and permanently removed from the GC.

I have nominated, pushing the angle that interstate supporters and members are often forgotten about.

Would love to see Bods on there though.

I spoke to a couple of supporters in Hobart and they said there’s no real membership for them except the $55 subs supporter which is online membership or $39 shout-out membership but said they could buy a tas giant membership

Thanks guys but this is simply the wrong time for me to do anything other than take care of my loved ones and be on top of my work.
In a few years then absolutely but right now I’m totally time poor.
Am so time poor I’ve been having to give away my Suns and Titans seats all year.
Really appreciate the shout out though and would hope you guys who’ve nominated get in.

Thanks guys but this is simply the wrong time for me to do anything other than take care of my loved ones and be on top of my work.
Am so time poor I’ve been having to give away my Suns and Titans seats all year.
Really appreciate the shout out though and would hope you guys who’ve nominated get in.
I know those feels mate.

Family first, As I'm sure we've all seen the memes running amok on facebook last couple of days :tearsofjoy:

Hope you’re doing alright Boddsy.
Sending the love. Fair reasoning though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks nutstar I’m actually doing fine I just don’t have much leisure time at the moment.
Every day is a full book. It will improve I just gotta suck it up for a while longer.
Glad you’re fine bodsy.
Time will pass, and before you know it you will be back in your seats, with more time 👍👍

My source tells me that our round 19 game against Melbourne will be moving to Darwin.. likely Saturday twilight.

Also a chance our q clash meeting comes to Metricon if Brisbane stall have cases.
dunno if brisbane would be happy with that - they may take it to cairns ?

I am the first to admit I'm guilty of not watching too many games from Metricon this year BUT.....

I tuned in to the BL v St.K game this afternoon and the the thing about this game that absolutely infuriated me, coming thru the TV was the music being played after every goal.

Someone needs to inform the management that music after every goal, is NOT needed......and if I was in the audience and just watched my team score, then I want to celebrate long and loud, and I don't need bl**dy Hootie and The Blowfish coming over the loudspeakers and drowning out our drum and raucous cheering behind the goals....let the fans experience their teams moments.....they don't need music to do that. in fact imo, it takes away from the footy experience that the supporters pay their hard earned to be there and enjoy..

Ok I got a bit carried away there but I'm sure you get where I'm coming from.

Next home game I want to see and hear our supporters after our goals, not F*cken Daryl Braithwaite and group singing Horses, like what was dished up today.

Rant over.

100% agree Choppers.
Was at Lions v St Kilda ('cause Suns members could go), and the music after goals spoiled efforts by both teams' fans to celebrate goals.
It is the same at our home games, and Suns management have been requested multiple times to let the fans celebrate goals without music. No response or change.
The ground announcer yells out to us to 'make some noise' then immediately makes all the noise himself by turning up loud music. I love music, by the way, but not at the expense of the excitement of cheering goals.
Our Vic Army crew show what fan support can be like when they are not drowned out by music.
Rant continued!

We're inching closer to 8th position on the ladder:
  • Before the Richmond game we were three wins behind 8th.
  • After the Richmond game we were two and a half wins behind 8th.
  • After the GWS game we are two wins behind 8th.
Fremantle and St Kilda are tied for 8th position; both have tough fixtures in round 18 against Geelong and Port Adelaide respectively. Now I know we also have a tough fixture against the Bulldogs but the fact that we could potentially move to within one win of 8th position if we find a way to beat the Dogs is VERY exciting.

We're inching closer to 8th position on the ladder:
  • Before the Richmond game we were three wins behind 8th.
  • After the Richmond game we were two and a half wins behind 8th.
  • After the GWS game we are two wins behind 8th.
Fremantle and St Kilda are tied for 8th position; both have tough fixtures in round 18 against Geelong and Port Adelaide respectively. Now I know we also have a tough fixture against the Bulldogs but the fact that we could potentially move to within one win of 8th position if we find a way to beat the Dogs is VERY exciting.
1625999493541.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back