Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of those tuck shops adjacent to education facilities go very well, when i did my diploma in high voltage testing at nmit there was a great little vietnamese in the mall besides the school,
On the cheaper side too!

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What’s a food charter?

1626690941565.png

AnEmptyChair

Premiership Player
Nov 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Man, one of my big regrets is that I did all my study remotely and that I didn't make more of an effort to study and live on campus. As someone in my later 20s now, it's like, yeah, that would have been so much fun, but I've always been really bad with meeting new people, especially when I was younger, and it just put me off it at the time.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Man, one of my big regrets is that I did all my study remotely and that I didn't make more of an effort to study and live on campus. As someone in my later 20s now, it's like, yeah, that would have been so much fun, but I've always been really bad with meeting new people, especially when I was younger, and it just put me off at the time.

No time for regrets in your late 20's, the world is your oyster man. Trust me on that.

Man, one of my big regrets is that I did all my study remotely and that I didn't make more of an effort to study and live on campus. As someone in my later 20s now, it's like, yeah, that would have been so much fun, but I've always been really bad with meeting new people, especially when I was younger, and it just put me off it at the time.
Omg meeting new ppl is so awkward, I totally get you!!

Themanbun

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

If you did it now no one would bat an eyelid mate. I studied with people ranging from 18-75 and they all partied well and no one really took much notice of people's age. Granted the 75 year old would probably be on the outer if he lived on campus, but he still showed for drinks. I never lived on campus which was probably good for my grades but still had a great time.

AnEmptyChair

Premiership Player
Nov 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No time for regrets in your late 20's, the world is your oyster man. Trust me on that.
Haha all my mates are turning 30 atm and I get there later in the year. The existential dread is starting to kick in big time.

If you did it now no one would bat an eyelid mate. I studied with people ranging from 18-75 and they all partied well and no one really took much notice of people's age. Granted the 75 year old would probably be on the outer if he lived on campus, but he still showed for drinks.
Oh, I'm definitely finished studying mate. I took an early exit from my Masters and I don't plan on going back any time soon. I have enough mates and good times now that I don't need to go creeping on 19 year olds haha.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Haha all my mates are turning 30 atm and I get there later in the year. The existential dread is starting to kick in big time.

yeah 30 that's another matter, all downhill from there. :p

Well personally it took me to run a maintenance department to get to Uni. Year 10 negotiated pass , still proud of that.

Themanbun

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Oh, I'm definitely finished studying mate. I took an early exit from my Masters and I don't plan on going back any time soon. I have enough mates and good times now that I don't need to go creeping on 19 year olds haha.

Oh boy were there some absolute creeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back