Preview Round 20 Richmond vs Fremantle @ Optus Stadium, Sun 1st August, 5.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why i wrote chol out?
Hmmmn. Don't think so, he's named on the ground. Assuming that means something??

edit. Yeah so is Garth so if it does, Miller wont play either.

Out: CCJ Caddy Dow Miller. I would love to see Caddy and Dow come in for Aarts and George though but not likely.

Last edited:

In: Prestia Caddy Dow CCJ Miller
Out: Pickett (managed)

BacksRyan Garthwaite42Dylan Grimes2David Astbury12
Half-BacksRhyan Mansell31Jayden Short15Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineShane Edwards10Trent Cotchin9Liam Baker7
Half-ForwardsJack Graham34Kane Lambert23Shai Bolton29
ForwardsTom Lynch19Mabior Chol41Jack Riewoldt8
FollowersToby Nankervis25Dion Prestia3Matt Parker37
Interchange from:Sydney Stack44Jack Ross5Josh Caddy22
Jake Aarts16Jason Castagna11Callum Coleman-Jones40
Thomson Dow27Ben Miller46

Umpires: Dean Margetts Jeff Dalgeish Nicholas Brown
Imagine if our forward line actually lined up on the ground as named. Cholly at full forward....🤣😂

From the 8 on the bench, ill give it a stab to who the final 4 will be. (Highlighted).
Miller and CCJ haven't played for more than a month cant see them coming in. Aarts or George only one will survive. George stays in only for his pace.
He needs to be told to stay in the forward 50 and chase and tackle, put manic pressure on. It is not working having George and Aarts play upfield to help the mids. Depriving our forward line of crumbers. Out of Dow and Caddy, think they will go caddy to help out in the middle, need a hardened body.

[44] Sydney Stack, [5] Jack Ross, [22] Josh Caddy, [16] Jake Aarts, [11] Jason Castagna,
[40] Callum Coleman-Jones, [27] Thomson Dow, [46] Ben Miller

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cerra - 31 disposals, 9 marks, 2 goals, 3 tackes, 6 inside 50s and 8 score involvements in a losing side last week.

But why focus on one game?

Average disposals for 2021 up 46% on 2020, ave marks up 65% and ave inside 50s up 200% this season, all at an elite disposal accuracy by comp standards.

Ave Disposals for 2021 if he played for us would be be top 3 at our club.

Average kicks would be top 2, ahead of Dusty

Score involvements would be top 5 at our club

Top 25 average inside 50s in the comp.

Lol Prestia has been named and the game is at Optus Stadium also known as Concrete Surface Stadium.

I pray for his hamstrings.
Yup bad idea. Hope they've already been cautious and gave him an extra week.

Hes only played managed minutes in a scratch match too. Will be rusty.

Both Aarts & Castagna on extended bench.

Pickett out hurts alot, especially up in WA where he spent so much of his career. Weird time to manage him.

No RCD - kid might request a trade, I certainly would.
why blind freddie can see he lacks fitness to see him last 4 quarters of on ball high pressure footy and was given a crack while shedda, cotch and meat were dealing with injury

I'd actually just like to see if CJJ and Lynch can have a future in the same forward line beyond 2021? but you go with Caddy & Jack, its all good
Jacks finished but offers more agility than ccj.
You can't play the same styled footballer lynch and ccj. It wont work. Especially since they are both s**t rucks.

Caddy is slow and has s**t agility. But he can still play a roll. He's not a mid let alone a wing.
It has me ****ed how we haven't used him as a forward since we got lynch.
Stupid
We won flags. Brilliant
Dont get me wrong, I'm wrapt
when u got a guy like caddy who's a lead up forward. Play him like that.
Plays tall. Kicks well. Pinch hit mid

Cerra - 31 disposals, 9 marks, 2 goals, 3 tackes, 6 inside 50s and 8 score involvements in a losing side last week.

But why focus on one game?

Average disposals for 2021 up 46% on 2020, ave marks up 65% and ave inside 50s up 200% this season, all at an elite disposal accuracy by comp standards.

Ave Disposals for 2021 if he played for us would be be top 3 at our club.

Average kicks would be top 2, ahead of Dusty

Score involvements would be top 5 at our club

Top 25 average inside 50s in the comp.
Yet has only recieved just 10 coaches votes for the entire year and will most likely not finish top 4-5 in freo B & F in a year where there are very few that have played the entire season and have had an injury depleted side all year.

You can get the stats but the coaches view i think is more important

Ffs Garth and Chol on field. Ridiculous that we persist with Garth given he'll be delisted in a month, and that we won't play CCJ despite showing more in four matches than Chol has in 30.

Looks like Prestia and Caddy in for Aarts and Pickett to me. We'll see tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back