Trades Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I get rid of Jake Lloyd or Andrew Brayshaw. I was thinking of getting rid Jake Lloyd for Jacob Weitering and I have 1 trade left.

faaaark Lloyd out is annoying. I wish it was "managed" and not "injured". No clue if he'll be back next week.

"Fellow senior players Jake Lloyd and Callum Mills will also miss the Round 22 fixture.

Lloyd will miss the game due to knee soreness while Callum Mills, who was a late withdrawal from last week's game due to achillies soreness, will continue to be monitored but the club is optimistic about him returning for finals, if not before"

The end of that sentence, "optimistic about him returning for finals", is specific to Mills, not Lloyd. Missing "the" game for Lloyd makes it sound like a 1-weeker.

Hmm

How long Lloyd? Will hold if just 1 week.
Nobody knows mate. See my post above. Does look like it's just the 1 game, but we won't know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Open to your thoughts on the following with only 1 trade remaining:
1. Trade Lloyd or cover with Bianco.
2. Trade Greene or cover with CCJ/FMac.
3. No trade.

My main h2h doesn’t have either Lloyd or Greene 🙄.

My cash league opponent has Harris Andrews.

Do I trade Lloyd to Andrews so I can block him or do I bring in Rich, Crisp or someone else?

Do I trade Lloyd to Andrews so I can block him or do I bring in Rich, Crisp or someone else?
trex-arms.gif

would you rather Rich or Andrews in your GF next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back