Universal Love Players throwing a sign before and after the song 🤟 Rest In Peace Michael 🤟

Remove this Banner Ad

uncyherb

Debutant
May 11, 2001
Melbourne Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Red Sox
There was mention in the coverage yesterday about the Essendon players making signs before and after the team song was sung. Of course BT had no idea, and I don't think anyone has reported on it.

IMG_4400.jpg

It looks to me like the players might have watched this video that surfaced during the week of NBA/MLB sportscaster Ernie Johnson Jnr. talking to a college team...

If this is indeed what it appears the team were doing, then this speaks volumes about the positive culture that they're creating at Tulla.

Last edited:
There was mention in the coverage yesterday about the Essendon players making signs before and after the team song was sung. Of course BT had no idea, and I don't think anyone has reported on it.
View attachment 1207772
View attachment 1207772

It looks to me like the players might have watched this video that surfaced during the week of NBA/MLB sportscaster Ernie Johnson Jnr. talking to a college team...

If this is indeed what it appears the team were doing, then this speaks volumes about the positive culture that they're creating at Tulla.

Wow. If you do nothing else today, watch that video clip.

View attachment 1207772

Awesome. Love you, too.

View attachment 1207772

That was a bloody good watch after the s**t covid news today.

Wonder if that was something Rutten has been doing with themes while they have been on the road or the boys stumbled onto it themselves.

That was a bloody good watch after the sh*t covid news today.

Wonder if that was something Rutten has been doing with themes while they have been on the road or the boys stumbled onto it themselves.
Pretty damn cool.
I get the feel it would be something the coaches brought in but would expect someone like Draper being a massive emotional softy and really running with it.
He probably says I Love You instead of hello

Pretty damn cool.
I get the feel it would be something the coaches brought in but would expect someone like Draper being a massive emotional softy and really running with it.
He probably says I Love You instead of hello
...because nothing says I love you like doing zumba with a covid mask over your eyes.

Yeah, saw this during the game and thought it was some variation of the celebration Redman was doing earlier in the year. Clearly a completely different meaning.

Love to see it. EJ is an amazing human being. A large part of the reason why I watch inside the NBA yet very little basketball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back