The Bulldogs and Umpires: Time for a Royal Commission?

Remove this Banner Ad

You made a mistake there, don't worry I fixed it for ya
Was going to say something along the same lines. BigFooty is at best 10% interesting chat and 90% batshit insanity.
It's not that hard to believe that the AFL wanted the Bulldogs to win a premiership more than the Swans that year when the Bulldogs hadn't won a premiership since the 1950s and the Swans broke their drought back in 2005 and won another one in 2012. Also the AFL weren't happy with Buddy Franklin going to Sydney instead of GWS so they probably didn't want to see Buddy's move to Sydney pay off for them with a flag.
So just to re-cap, you're certain that the Bulldogs are getting favoured and your reasons are:
- they have a positive free kick differential
-it's not hard to believe the AFL wanted the Bulldogs to win over Sydney
- the AFL probably didn't want to see Buddy win a flag at Sydney

Quite a convincing argument.

Make 100 tackles in a GF and go -12 FK diff and only 8 FK for the whole game.
The tackle count is hardly relevant and there was only a differential of 9 (101-92)

Lucky you got the 8 free kicks because they weren't all justifiable.

How did Naismith get a free for putting his foot into Johannisen in the first quarter?

It is done and dusted.

We won and I love it every time I watch the replay.

The tackle count is hardly relevant and there was only a differential of 9 (101-92)

Lucky you got the 8 free kicks because they weren't all justifiable.

How did Naismith get a free for putting his foot into Johannisen in the first quarter?

It is done and dusted.

We won and I love it every time I watch the replay.

2016*

2012 GF you laid 110 tackles and went -11 FK diff and only got 10 FK for the whole game. Could potentially be a AFL conspiracy against you, or could be that you just need to stick your tackles better.
That is an interesting pick up.

A grandfinal for Sydney where they are significantly behind in the free kick differential.

Longmire has coached Sydney to 3 GF and had a significant differential against in 2 of them. Could it have something to do with coaching?

Note the other GF had 18 frees each but was an absolute smashing of Sydney, so the increased frees gave them no joy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The stage is set, lets see how the AFL’s agenda rolls on through tonight.
Which agenda is that? Giving you every advantage, a week off, sleeping in your own beds, free to wander the city. While we are locked in hotel rooms, not allowed to train, tested. That's some agenda for Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back