Autopsy AFL 2021 2nd Preliminary Final - Port v Dogs Sat September 11th 7:40pm EST / 7:10pm CST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 60 33.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 44 24.2%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 42 23.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He has been enormous in finals?

It all comes down to delivery and forward entires , you know that.

It's more about the guys under him really.

Enormous on finals hahahahaha including tonight his last 4 finals have added up to a grand total of 9 marks and 2 goals and about 2 dozen 1 handed attempted marks, something you teach out of under12's. Big game spud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Superb football Bulldogs

all those w***ers going on about the dogs winning last week because of umpires...lol... no clue.

they are just good

Port 14 frees Dogs 6...

Port must be first to the ball.
certainly getting plenty of calls for a team 10 goals down...and 50s

Port just not playing with any intent from the opening bounce. They went in with a "play not to lose" mindset and got jumped. Dogs got confidence up and it's all over

They literally look how West Coast looked in the games they got absolutely smashed in this year. Second to the contests, reactionary, no zip

I wonder why an Essendon supporter is so salty...

Bulldogs will have a great chance in the Grand Final. Already beat Melbourne earlier in the year and clearly have their A-game back.

I wonder why a Geelong "trade every pick for nothing" Cats supporter would be so salty...

Melbourne's form has been great all year and have made top four, and the only team to stay there all year, and their performance last week after pulverising the Cats was superb. Destiny. And will have had two byes since.

Dogs playing their GF this week.

Josh schache to play in a grand final....who'd of thunk it

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Back