Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #4: Two weeks to flatten the curve!

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• Fully vaxxed, awaiting the return of my freedoms!

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I've gotten my first shot. One down, one to go!

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • I'm a full on anti-vaxxer!!! Umad?

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Support' is the wrong word. 'Understand', more like. None of us here (I think?) agree much with masks at this point, but we're all aware that they're part of the covid regs. Without a mask it would appear the guy was in breach of the covid regs - whether any of us agree with those regs is irrelevant (I don't agree with 40kmh non-school zones, for example). From a police perspective its not quite just a guy "simply walking down the street".

So yeah, I completely understand when a guy without a mask walking through a built-up area like St Kilda which cops are actively patrolling gets stopped and questioned by police. He reckons he has an exemption - fine. Pretty confident that if he'd just answered their questions like a functioning adult and, in addition to informing them he has an exemption, given his name when asked, he wouldn't have ended up being arrested.
If the cops stayed in their lane he wouldn't have been arrested either. What reason did they have to ask for his details?

The police perspective is that anyone out on the street is a criminal, and they are treating them as such. Did they really need 6+ cops to harrass this guy? The police have been given extraordinary powers and they are abusing them wholesale.

You mean, he collapsed and now you're saying it must have been caused by the vaccine? Just like all those deaths that occurred while people had the virus (with not of)?

Or, I guess the hundreds of millions of people who didn't have trouble with the vaccine just got lucky, hey?

I'm saying he got his 2nd jab and was in that 15 minute waiting room before they send you off, he went to hospital and since hasn't left. This is just a mate of mines mate and I'm sharing the information.

You mean, he collapsed and now you're saying it must have been caused by the vaccine? Just like all those deaths that occurred while people had the virus (with not of)?

Or, I guess the hundreds of millions of people who didn't have trouble with the vaccine just got lucky, hey?

Hundreds of millions is such a stupid statistic to make a judgment call on. Do you honestly make every decision in your life based on the experience of hundreds of millions of people? Human logic is you make your judgments around your surroundings for sure. Why we want to re-write the rules in this one example seems odd to me.

so you believe that we are killing children with Vaccinations?
You are as gullible and misguided as all the Wakefield devotees.

I post things I think have an interesting perspective. It doesn't mean I agree with all its content.

What I find interesting in that video is the discussion re the societal and emotional impact of injuring oneself by taking a vaccine that one trusted was safe then having an adverse reaction, and having society totally ridicule you for complaining.

As for your personal comments, I'm not the weirdo that strives for self validation by coming to a conspiracy thread and lecturing others that they are all misguided.

Some sort of creepy stalker/saviour/superiority psychological payoff going on there....

Last edited:
Dan's press conference today and there's 1400 cases.....

The word has gone out.

"Gentlemen, start your engines!"

many-tourist-buses-bus-station-600w-1092216737.jpg

I'm guessing it is "all all the fault of the protesters."
Death.
Taxes.
Human nature going against the grain of what political ideology and/or party cheerleaders expect.

FAKE NEWS - she died of cancer.

We don’t need a COVID anti Vaxx site to come up with a fake story it was jab related heart attack.
Cancer related complications of heart disease? Health deteriorated very quickly after third jab and was going through ER to see cardiologist? Waiting in ER to see a Dr to run tests? For cancer?

But nothing to to do with an untested and FDA unapproved third jab!

1632976384918.png
1632976542669.png

Hundreds of millions is such a stupid statistic to make a judgment call on. Do you honestly make every decision in your life based on the experience of hundreds of millions of people? Human logic is you make your judgments around your surroundings for sure. Why we want to re-write the rules in this one example seems odd to me.

More people die from taking an over the counter aspirin than any of the vaccines.

I dare say that anyone not taking the vaccine today due to health risk with all the statistics out there available must be cautious beyond belief, generally speaking. To the extent of doing... almost nothing in life?

Why do you drive a car and not take the vaccine for example? Driving is much more dangerous statistically, it has nothing to do with your driving either. You aren't completely in control of that risk, not at all.

Re-writing the rules you say???

Actually, I don't think 1.2% case fatality is that drastic. I might have spoken too soon though in suggesing it was likely to go up and not factored in new treatments Australians can access now.

My understanding is that the PCR tests are very accurate at matching the genetic material of the coronavirus, the interpretation of where the testee is in terms of their current infection is where it may not be so accurate.
It's drastically wrong when it's ten times the actual rate.

I think you're getting genomic testing mixed up with PCR testing which isn't specific or accurate in detecting infections at 38 ct that Doherty Inst recommended.

It's drastically wrong when it's ten times the actual rate.

I think you're getting genomic testing mixed up with PCR testing which isn't specific or accurate in detecting infections at 38 ct that Doherty Inst recommended.

I'm not getting mixed up, PCR tests to detect the genetic material of SARS CoV-2.

All true.

Fact remains these power tripping dumbarses can be navigated fairly easily if you're a functioning adult.
I agree 100% and I'm not defending the unmasked man, he could have defused the situation but chose instead to play the "I know my rights" card, which is great, we should all know our rights, but when you have amped up cops in a demonstration that is unnecessarily antagonistic.
But the cops should have known better and my comment about them being plebs stands, not one of them showed leadership and took control of the situation, they acted like emotional children that weren't getting their way and acted out physically.
Not something I want to see in supposedly well trained armed individuals meant to uphold our laws.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is incredibly import data from autopsies of eight people that died after COVID - 19 injections.

Australia's TGA should have ordered autopsies because of the experimental nature of the gene therapy used as a vaccine that hasn't yet finished it's testing. Sutton explained how we're all part of a world wide experiment. Well at least some people in the world are collecting data from this experiment to inform further choices.

Instead the TGA without evidence are dismissing deaths that occured after being jabbed as co-incidences, unless it is the nine out of 550 from TTP.

10 autopsies, 8 evaluations.

1632977785844.png

1632977834384.png 1632977866076.png

Some examples of tissue samples.
1632977928683.png 1632977985371.png 1632978046953.png 1632978076787.png

1632978111113.png
Detachment of endothelial cells from the vessel wall. Example 1.
Detachment of endothelial cells from the vessel wall. Example 2.
Erythrocyte clumping inside a vessel. Thrombosis. Example 1.
Erythrocyte clumping inside a vessel. Thrombosis. Example 2.
Vessel with lymphocytic infiltration. (Blue dots: lymphocytes). Example 1.
Vessel with lymphocytic infiltration. (Blue dots: lymphocytes). Example 2.
Foreign bodies, contaminants, adjuvants in the vaccine. Microscopic examination of particles of unknown nature. Example:
1632978239378.png

A foreign bodies in inflamed lung tissue. Similar to bone marrow embolism after bone fracture. Inflammatory giant cells are visible.
https://twitter.com/DrJohnB2/status/1440083850428780548/photo/1
Highly inflamed lung tissue with a foreign body.
https://twitter.com/DrJohnB2/status/1440083858095890432/photo/1
1632978292684.png

Dark field microscopy image of the tissue with the foreign body. Is the foreign body from the vaccine?

1632978327477.png

There is a problem with recording lethal vaccination side effects: An interdisciplinary autopsy and evaluation by physicians and pathologists with obligatory histological examination of all organs and lesions is the only justifiable way to deal with this issue (Heidelberg Model)

1632978378219.png

More people die from taking an over the counter aspirin than any of the vaccines.

I dare say that anyone not taking the vaccine today due to health risk with all the statistics out there available must be cautious beyond belief, generally speaking. To the extent of doing... almost nothing in life?

Why do you drive a car and not take the vaccine for example? Driving is much more dangerous statistically, it has nothing to do with your driving either. You aren't completely in control of that risk, not at all.

How many decades did it take for the link between smoking and its health impacts to be identified, and then even longer for it to be proven. The idea that something is safe if you don't drop dead immediately or even months later is absurd.

- Who says im taking aspirin daily though? Also where is the government mandate on that?
- It is well and truly the opposite. If you are cautious of the vaccine its because you dont indulge in drugs unless 1000% necesssary and therefore not in the position to care or worry about the consequences of the virus itself. Ill be 100% honest and say if I was a obese smoker id be taking that vaccine too without thinking twice. Id be taking any vaccine or drug I could find to protect me from any respiratory disease on Earth.
- I drive a car because I need it. I dont take the vaccine because I dont actually need it? Fairly easy concept

The true re-writing of the rules is sacrificing 20,000 people to smoking without batting a eyelid and then dancing up and down with tears in your eyes at a daily press conference over 1 death in a day for one particular cause of death

I'm not getting mixed up, PCR tests to detect the genetic material of SARS CoV-2.
They are two different tests. The PCR magnify the sample millions of times and then tests against a small sample of SARS CoV 2 to see if it's present at whatever replication cycles they chose.

Genomic testing for genetic material is another test and not PCR.

When a throat and nose swab returns a COVID-positive result, that same swab sample is sent to a genome sequencing laboratory, like the one at the Doherty's Public Health Laboratory. While a PCR also uses the virus's genetic material, it only looks for a very small part of it to ascertain if it's there or not.

Genomic sequencing, on the other hand, maps out the entire SARS-CoV-2 virus genetic code — all 29,903 individual building blocks.

The PCR magnify the sample millions of times and then tests against a small sample of SARS CoV 2 to see if it's present at whatever replication cycles they chose.

So you agree then that PCR tests specifically for a SARS Cov-2 genetic material match which is what I said. There is no confusion.

How many decades did it take for the link between smoking and its health impacts to be identified, and then even longer for it to be proven. The idea that something is safe if you don't drop dead immediately or even months later is absurd.

This reminds me of Thalidomide. Babies born without arms and legs and it took them years to admit it was the drug. I see history repeating.

Cancer related complications of heart disease? Health deteriorated very quickly after third jab and was going through ER to see cardiologist? Waiting in ER to see a Dr to run tests? For cancer?

But nothing to to do with an untested and FDA unapproved third jab!

View attachment 1249717
View attachment 1249720

I’m frankly untroubled by your reliance on Fake News sites inventing anti Vaxx stories.
Everything I’ve read says Cancer related complications - a Fake News site has no credibility.
But you can believe what you want.

Mostly because of the cover-ups from the tobacco industry, who like this executive say smoking hasn't been proved to be unsafe and if any ingredient in cigarettes is shown to be unsafe, we are positive we can eliminate that ingredient. so totally safe for pregnant mothers!

True, babies are born smaller but what mother doesn't want that? hahahah

BLM protest in NY claiming the vaccine passport is racist (a significantly higher percentage of blacks are unvaccinated). The MSM and the people claiming to be on their side last year won’t give a crap about them for this. It will be highly unlikely the MSM will report on it at all.

I’m frankly untroubled by your reliance on Fake News sites inventing anti Vaxx stories.
Everything I’ve read says Cancer related complications - a Fake News site has no credibility.
But you can believe what you want.
Cut the gaslighting and fake superiority, I don't give a damn what you think.

I attached her own tweets on the day she died for a reason. I see the family claimed it was "cancer related" just not sure why someone goes to the ER for emergency cancer treatment?

So you agree then that PCR tests specifically for a SARS Cov-2 genetic material match which is what I said. There is no confusion.
Major backflipping twister! It's not what you said or meant.

No the PCR does not test for genomic sequencing. Two separate tests for two separate reasons.

Major backflipping twister! It's not what you said or meant.

No the PCR does not test for genomic sequencing. Two separate tests for two separate reasons.

I know why you're upset, the fatal flaw in your argument that PCR tests are mistakenly assigning covid-19 to influenza has just just been exposed.

I hadn't referred to genomic sequencing. You did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back