Remove this Banner Ad

But this article is saying 2 bedroom

The two-bedroom property, located just 1.5km from the local police station and 3km from Cleo’s family home, has been cordoned off for nearly four days while police painstakingly examine every item inside.

His next door neighbour (duplex attached) was interviewed and he has a 4yr old daughter. So I'm thinking they are actually in fact 2 bedrooms, rather than 1.
I'm thinking it might have been a 2 bedroom property that was split into two 1 bedroom "duplexes".
That before his Grandmother died, maybe they each lived in one of the 1 bedroom "duplexes".

Thanks for this BFew I've been trying to get this article. Is it the whole article you have posted or is there more?
I made it quite clear in my post that it was not the whole article.
That I selected parts of the article to quote.

The .... signify where I had edited out info in the article. Info that has already been posted in this thread that mostly just repeats basic facts about the whole case, for people that are maybe reading about the case for the first time, or who have not paid much attention to the details of the case.

There has been too many mixed reports on the 2 females that were in the car. We've had

* taking his aunty and her 6 yr old to get food

* Aunty and her 5yr old daughter

* The latest was in 7news last night, that the 2 females were in their 20's

While we are on the car I have been wondering what car it was he was driving. The dashcam footage is not very clear, but it looks more a sedan rather than the SUV that's parked in his carport.

If he was in the SUV when arrested wouldn't that car have been towed straight to the Police Station for forensics??

If it was the SUV he was arrested in then how did it get back to his house if they had arrested him?

Or does TK actually own 2 cars?

Ha ha, oh I see. You know I used to feel sorry journo's, thinking the pressure they must be under with deadlines etc., then realized, hang on, half of what they write/publish in complete BS - that would actually be a great job..!
Just have to remember to include a few hidden buzz words, i.e. reportedly/according to/it's understood/sources say (that legal can refer to later as evidence of 'opinion') and your fictional nonsense can never be held accountable..!

To quote Scotty Palmer, the popular footy scribe from the 80's, who once said: "If you haven't heard a decent rumour or written half a story by 10am, then just make something up!"

Last edited:
Probably driving the car of one of his passengers, would be my guess. You are correct. They wouldn't drive his car back to the property and put it in the garage, so it wasn't the Mazda he was caught in.
And I would think they would most likely want to forensically test the car he was caught in as well, just in case he used that in the child snatching.

Yeah the mixed media reports aren't helping to workout what's fact or bullcrap that's for sure.

I reckon the prosecution would ask why he didn't hand Cleo in when he saw the news of her missing.

My client does not watch the news! Similar to others, he has no interest in the regular news cycles and/or topical issues which do not affect or have any impact on his life.
Next question...

Last edited:
My client does not watch the news! Similar to others, he has no interest in the regular news cycles and/or topical issues which do not affect or have any impact on his life.
Next question...

There were posters of the child up all over town and your client was active on facebook pages dedicated to finding her.

I might pretend trying not to do an :rolleyes: for the court if I was prosecuting this.

Sorry.

Next question...
I hope you're a defence lawyer. We'll start seeing some long sentences for these pieces of ***!

There were posters of the child up all over town and your client was active on facebook pages dedicated to finding her.

I might pretend trying not to do an :rolleyes: for the court if I was prosecuting this.

Sorry.

My client did not see any such posters - and in relation to social media he 'does not recall' reading any related information or commenting on this - could you please provide specific evidence to the contrary...🤔

Last edited:

At 5:25 in the above news video

Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 3.09.21 pm.png

And some decent overhead shots of the Duplex and next door property

Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 3.12.26 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 3.13.44 pm.png

My client did not see any such posters and in relation to social media he 'does not recall' reading any related information or commenting on this - could you please provide specific evidence to the contrary...🤔

The way this is playing out, I won't be surprised to see there was a bumper sticker on his car. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, how long did he plan to keep her, and then what?

i dread to think. so relieved she was found relatively soon, because even if he had tended her with the very best of care, he'd have run into problems at her first need of medical attention, unless connected to a ring which had medicos onboard.
either way, it was not going to end well.

imho

Wa their any mention why TK was taken away in an Ambulance with a bandage aroundhis head and why he returned to Hospital the next day?
Plus since when do they show footage of an accused in back of an Ambulance , the Ambo clearly took his time to cover TK’s face with the sheet so we could see hi face clearly enough.

Allot doesn’t add up to me

At 5:25 in the above news video

View attachment 1275771

And some decent overhead shots of the Duplex and next door property

View attachment 1275775

View attachment 1275774

Imagine living in the other half of the duplex and being so close to a kidnapped child 😕

Yer it does make sense, just cant see anywhere where it says the room she was in was locked. Just says Police broke into the locked house.

But the remarkable discovery of the four-year-old inside a locked room at a property in the West Australian town of Carnarvon on Wednesday – 18 days after she first went missing – shocked the nation

Yeah, how long did he plan to keep her, and then what?
I reckon police will be investigating that thoroughly to try for more charges. Charges related to planning to murder.

Because by the way this guy is acting subsequent to the arrest, it suggests that he absolutely did not want to get caught (not that any criminal does I guess). So if police can find any Google history of methods of disposing of a body or anything related, that will be a good way to increase his sentence.

Wa their any mention why TK was taken away in an Ambulance with a bandage aroundhis head and why he returned to Hospital the next day?
Plus since when do they show footage of an accused in back of an Ambulance , the Ambo clearly took his time to cover TK’s face with the sheet so we could see hi face clearly enough.

Allot doesn’t add up to me
That shot may have been through a window. A journo may have had his camera up against the glass.

Self harm?

Possibly but why no mention of it, even if the Cops ruffed him up a bit their deference would’ve been he resisted arrest .

During an earlier radio interview on Thursday, Superintendent Rod Wilde rubbished rumours that Mr Kelly was bashed by a cellmate.
“No, that’s not true. My understanding is that the man in custody self-harmed,” he told 6PR radio.
“Obviously, in modern police stations there’s CCTV in all the cells.”

#3,666

While the article headllines about the awards and congratulations, Ben Harvey features in another video of interesting analysis and an overview of what's going on. Worth the watch.

Imagine living in the other half of the duplex and being so close to a kidnapped child 😕
I wonder how soundproof(ed) that dividing common internal wall is, what type of rooms are on either side of that dividing internal wall, what material it is made of.

Probably wouldn't have been too hard to do some covert surveillance of the accused's side of the duplex, from the inside of the other side of the duplex.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back