Remove this Banner Ad

I have seen people like Terence out in the community.(adelaide) There are a few guys that circulate on public transport and roam through malls and other public places.
They are normally dressed up in their costumes and holding various action figures or toys etc. I would say they are harmless, I haven't seen them do anything really crazy. Sometimes their shouting may spook the unsuspecting shopper.

But you have to wonder, what triggered Terence to do what he did. Some the imagery posted on SM, suggested he identified as female, or even Michael Jackson? Thoughts??

I read somewhere he changed her nappies. Would that be considered an offence I wonder. Especially since he abducted her and the child wasn't his.

Any legal experts reading?

The mobile phone in the below article on this case is a match with a Telstra cheapie from around 2015.

Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 9.01.55 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 8.59.07 pm.png

Last edited:
I had pretty much the same reaction to that article.
Maybe he hid it in the house, or lost it down the side of the couch.
Has there been any mention of a computer at his house? It could be that he had a few mobile phones that he used to fake conversation between his many online personas if not.
Could it tie into the fact that police are now looking for more people involved because it isn't his phone?

I reckon police will be investigating that thoroughly to try for more charges. Charges related to planning to murder.

Because by the way this guy is acting subsequent to the arrest, it suggests that he absolutely did not want to get caught (not that any criminal does I guess). So if police can find any Google history of methods of disposing of a body or anything related, that will be a good way to increase his sentence.
I'm aware of a paedophilia case where the judge took into account that the pedophile was guilty of taking photos but didn't share them on the internet so that was taken into account at sentencing. The paedophile got off a bit lighter.

Has there been any mention of a computer at his house? It could be that he had a few mobile phones that he used to fake conversation between his many online personas if not.
Could it tie into the fact that police are now looking for more people involved because it isn't his phone?
Flying from Perth to Canarvon on the Police plane incurs a 4-7k p/h cost. Times that by 2. Reading between the lines you don’t just fly up there on a ‘vibe’.

Hi all,

I haven’t bothered to read any of the FB posts. One thing which intrigues me is how TK managed to keep a young child without the neighbours hearing periodical sobbing. He lived in a duplex and two cars were parked in the neighbour’s driveway.

When located, CS was alone, but awake at 1am, sounds like an irregular sleep pattern. Could it be possible, CS was administered with a sedative? Being sedated may have provided an opportunity for something sinister too.

I’ve raised five girls, three of them are placid and the other two regularly threw tantrums. All five would have started to wake-up whenever they were asleep and picked up to be put into bed. Whatever the nature of CS, it wouldn’t have been easy to pacify or console her. Crikey, imagine the scene once she woke up to find TK!

The toy room reminds me of Neverland, where children entertain themselves for hours. How do we know if TK collected the toys for himself, or rather it’s more like a playroom for an unfortunate child? Like for grooming purposes.

It’s been mentioned that TK was seen at the camping ground beforehand but not known to have slept overnight. Also, may have gone there with intentions of theft, but there’s no mention of campers having any items stolen. Fortunately, TKs been apprehended with what appears to be an alleged initial abduction.

Unfortunately, through experience, I’m aware of paedophilic behaviour (I wasn’t the victim). Over the next few months, a specialized child unit of WAPOL will spend time screening TKs phone or camera photos. Any children will need to be identified. If there’s any photos of CS the parents won’t be shown, but provided with a description. In a way, photos are good, because they provide proof – the accused isn’t in a position to plead ‘not guilty’.

When a child undergoes a medical examination, it doesn’t, always prove or exclude, foul pay. With a referral The Children’s Hospital undertake STI checks, and I’d urge any parent to double check those, in the future, they could inquire with their GP.
I think we all pretty much put those scenarios together.

Hi all,

I haven’t bothered to read any of the FB posts. One thing which intrigues me is how TK managed to keep a young child without the neighbours hearing periodical sobbing. He lived in a duplex and two cars were parked in the neighbour’s driveway.

When located, CS was alone, but awake at 1am, sounds like an irregular sleep pattern. Could it be possible, CS was administered with a sedative? Being sedated may have provided an opportunity for something sinister too.

I’ve raised five girls, three of them are placid and the other two regularly threw tantrums. All five would have started to wake-up whenever they were asleep and picked up to be put into bed. Whatever the nature of CS, it wouldn’t have been easy to pacify or console her. Crikey, imagine the scene once she woke up to find TK!

The toy room reminds me of Neverland, where children entertain themselves for hours. How do we know if TK collected the toys for himself, or rather it’s more like a playroom for an unfortunate child? Like for grooming purposes.

It’s been mentioned that TK was seen at the camping ground beforehand but not known to have slept overnight. Also, may have gone there with intentions of theft, but there’s no mention of campers having any items stolen. Fortunately, TKs been apprehended with what appears to be an alleged initial abduction.

Unfortunately, through experience, I’m aware of paedophilic behaviour (I wasn’t the victim). Over the next few months, a specialized child unit of WAPOL will spend time screening TKs phone or camera photos. Any children will need to be identified. If there’s any photos of CS the parents won’t be shown, but provided with a description. In a way, photos are good, because they provide proof – the accused isn’t in a position to plead ‘not guilty’.

When a child undergoes a medical examination, it doesn’t, always prove or exclude, foul pay. With a referral The Children’s Hospital undertake STI checks, and I’d urge any parent to double check those, in the future, they could inquire with their GP.
The neighbours said they heard a girl crying and screaming but thought nothing of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks. Wow. From your link.

Sahntayah McKenzie also lives on the street and said she thought she heard crying one night, but did not think anything of it at the time.

“Not last night, the night before it … I heard a little girl crying but I wouldn’t expect it to be Cleo,” she said.

“I didn’t expect it would happen in this little neighbourhood, a lot of people know each other.”

I heard the same in the early days after she was found. One of the mainstream channels reported it at the time.

In all the flurry I must have missed that particular bit or for some reason at the time, it didn't quite register. I remember seeing the video of Xanthe Mallett's opinion.

The neighbours must be in complete shock.

In all the flurry I must have missed that particular bit or for some reason at the time, it didn't quite register. I remember seeing the video of Xanthe Mallett's opinion.

The neighbours must be in complete shock.
Doesn't seem like much, though, does it? Like you'd think a 4 yo girl away from her parents for 18 days in a strange place would consistently be making a fair bit of noise, such that the neighbours living nearby would wonder why that is coming from the house of the quiet loner guy who they know does not have kid.

Doesn't seem like much, though, does it? Like you'd think a 4 yo girl away from her parents for 18 days in a strange place would consistently be making a fair bit of noise, such that the neighbours living nearby would wonder why that is coming from the house of the quiet loner guy who they know does not have kid.
Not if he threatened to harm her or her family if she made a noise. Who knows what he said to her. But she is 4.

He's gone offline, I think it means Detective Snr. Sgt might have flown all the way to Carnarvon from Perth to pick up evidence including this phone they found.

I realise that but as you said " Have they only just found this? " I had the same reaction when reading that, bit odd they have only just located his phone. Most people carry their phones with them so maybe he had more than one phone.

The fact that Det Snr Sgt Blaine took a photo of it I would assume that was so he could show him a photo of it and ask him whose phone it is. I don't know if he would take the phone with him if forensics still needs to process it. Just a thought...

I realise that but as you said " Have they only just found this? " I had the same reaction when reading that, bit odd they have only just located his phone. Most people carry their phones with them so maybe he had more than one phone.

The fact that Det Snr Sgt Blaine took a photo of it I would assume that was so he could show him a photo of it and ask him whose phone it is. I don't know if would take the phone with him if forensics still needs to process it. Just a thought...

They might have been looking for another device they knew he had and it was well hidden somewhere. I think everything they take out of that house has to go back to forensics in Perth and most of it has already left so, that phone might be something they'd fly a Det Snr Sgt up for.

I'd want that thing pronto. ******************************** so maybe that phone could be real important.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back