Remove this Banner Ad

Not if he threatened to harm her or her family if she made a noise. Who knows what he said to her. But she is 4.
Would threatening a child keep them quiet? Children become upset because they want something, and all CS would have wanted is mummy. She would have been grief stricken. Maybe, TK just kept lying, like mummy will be here soon, just be a good girl and she'll come or they've been in an accident, I saved you from a fire or the like. Possibly strung her along.

Would threatening a child keep them quiet? Children become upset because they want something, and all CS would have wanted is mummy. She would have been grief stricken. Maybe, TK just kept lying, like mummy will be here soon, just be a good girl and she'll come or they've been in an accident, I saved you from a fire or the like. Possibly strung her along.
As i also said, who knows what he said to her. I remember a case years ago of a girl being abducted in the US i think it was. She was told by the perp her parents were angry at her and didnt want her anymore and she eventually believed it. Didnt have much choice really as she was shut off from the world. And that was a young teenage girl. Imagine with a 4 year old.

Thanks. Wow. From your link.

Sahntayah McKenzie also lives on the street and said she thought she heard crying one night, but did not think anything of it at the time.

“Not last night, the night before it … I heard a little girl crying but I wouldn’t expect it to be Cleo,” she said.

“I didn’t expect it would happen in this little neighbourhood, a lot of people know each other.”
Incredible.

Running costs of thousands of dollars per hour means Wilde Rods decision on taking the police plane to Canarvon to collect a phone is not insignificant.

Why couldn’t someone already there just send it down?

Why is it even still up there?

Presuming Terrence had his personal phone with him when arrested who has ownership over this white phone?

You’d have to think they’re on to something because if this amounts to nothing it will look pretty bloody extravagant.

Mind you, Mark McGowan set the bar for extravagance, spending perhaps $10000 plus (of our money) to jet up to Canarvon to pointlessly inject himself into a police press conference.

From AdelaideNow story

A mystery woman could be key to the Cleo Smith investigation after the little girl reportedly told investigators a female looked after her and brushed her hair while she was locked up inside a house.
The Daily Mail Australia has reported that sources close to the investigation claimed Cleo has mentioned that a woman visited the Tonkin Crescent house in Carnarvon during the time she was allegedly held captive, and helped care for her.

The neighbours would've seen someone leaving or entering the house?
FAR-FETCHED ALERT
Unless there was a tunnel for a secret entrance/exit from the house.

At some point would they dig up the garden and remove any outdoor paving in a case like this one?

It could have been Terry in drag.
Seeing as how the accused is claimed to have endless social media personas of a variety of ages and genders, the dressing up scenario is not out of the question.

The accused might even use the dress-ups line, if he wanted to try and protect someone else that was in his property during those 18 days that is implicated in his alleged crimes. But if there were no dressing-up artefacts in the house to back it up, he might have trouble convincing the prosecutors.

One would think that any sort of technology device from TK's house would've been the 1st thing's sent to Perth for forensic examination. Especially if there was some sort of evidence on them of other children that may need urgent Police intervention.

Unless this particular phone was well hidden in the house or TK is a hoarder and forensics have a mammoth task of sifting through his belongings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing as how the accused is claimed to have endless social media personas of a variety of ages and genders, the dressing up scenario is not out of the question.

The accused might even use the dress-ups line, if he wanted to try and protect someone else that was in his property during those 18 days that is implicated in his alleged crimes. But if there were no dressing-up artefacts in the house to back it up, he might have trouble convincing the prosecutors.

Yeah I'm not buying that there was in fact a 2nd person (female) involved just yet, after all it is Daily Fail that broke this news.

If a female is involved, I'd say given TK's unbelievable fantasy world that it may have been him dressed up in disguise. We know via his social media fantasy world that he was right into the feminine side of thing's, make up, styling hair, dolls etc etc.

It's pretty easy to buy a realistic looking female latex/silicone masks online, hair wig's, maybe even brought costumes online.

If his desire was to have a living doll forever, then I can't see TK involving anyone else to blow his cover IMO

The neighbours said they heard a girl crying and screaming but thought nothing of it

Probably because there are a bunch of kids living around there. It could have been any one of them.

"A neighbour, who asked to remain anonymous, said the house where Cleo was found was at the “rowdy” end of the street that he avoided “at all costs.”
“The houses round there really need to be fixed up,” he said.
“There are a lot of Homeswest [public housing] units around that area.”
The man also said there were many children living near the home that Cleo Smith was found in.

Probably because there are a bunch of kids living around there. It could have been any one of them.

Yes I watched the 6pm news last night and they were live at Tonkin St and you could hear many children in the background talking, playing, laughing

It could have been Terry in drag.
Yeah I'm not buying that there was in fact a 2nd person (female) involved just yet, after all it is Daily Fail that broke this news.

If a female is involved, I'd say given TK's unbelievable fantasy world that it may have been him dressed up in disguise. We know via his social media fantasy world that he was right into the feminine side of thing's, make up, styling hair, dolls etc etc.

It's pretty easy to buy a realistic looking female latex/silicone masks online, hair wig's, maybe even brought costumes online.

If his desire was to have a living doll forever, then I can't see TK involving anyone else to blow his cover IMO
Good points Wombat and CW. That better explains how TK may have managed to keep CS calm. WAPOL will go through that place with a fine-tooth-comb, and if there's any women's clothing they'll find it.

It's also possible that someone in Toxic Cres had CCTV. Lots of houses have it these days, I think it's available at Bunnings - install yourself. WAPOL will look through checking who visited TKs place. Doesn't sound like he had any friends, but does have family.

Didn't one of the cousins say, they saw him at the shops and either of them said, we'll have to catch up soon, or something similar? On the evening TK was arrested he was out with a couple of female cousins. Who was driving? Was TK picked up from his house, unless he met them in the front yard. That was risky, one of them might have asked to go inside for a drink or use the toilet.

Last edited:
If the accused is a drug dealer on the side as was rumoured in media reports yesterday (main job as a Bratz groomer?), I wonder if he continued to do any dealing during the 18 days his victim was held captive, so as to at least try and keep up some pretences of normality.

If he did, then there might be some reluctance/reticence for some people who he was with or that met him, or communicated with him during those 18 days or in recent times prior to that, to come forwards with info, if they were implicated in selling or buying drugs or possibly stolen goods, to/from him.

The ABC has spoken to family members and neighbours of Kelly, who claimed that he lived alone and was very reclusive. However, in recent weeks he had apparently been acting more socially.

“He was a very quiet person,” his cousin told the ABC.

“He would usually stick to himself.”

The cousin said he saw Kelly at the shops on October 19 and told him that they have to stick together now”, which he thought was strange

The majority of people who the media have spoken to that know TK say, he was a loner, kept to himself, never had visitor's and no one ever saw anybody at his house...I can't see any of this changing by allowing anybody into his house once he took CS. He just wouldn't risk it IMO, he had what it's perceived he wanted for so long via SM a real doll/child of his own.

I'm still not convinced TK shared the Tonkin resident with his Grandma. In her interview it is mentioned Now living next door to the Pioneer Cemetery in Carnarvon.

A female neighbour said he had only lived at that house for maybe 6-12mths

* it's been said TK had not long got out of prison, if he had a house while in prison, depending how long he was in there for and rent wasn't being paid, housing would've took over the house.

* If an indigenous person dies at home, it's more often that the family will actually move to another house, due to spirits etc etc

I feel some of the media are miss interpreting the indigenous lingo when they say "he has lived here for yrs"....yes lived in the area, but not necessarily in that house.

p7 of the West Australian Newspaper today

'Key suspect was just a ‘normal kid’ at school
... A woman who went to school with accused kidnapper Terence Kelly says
... Lost heaps of weight just walking every day,” she said."'

See the media thread for this article (here)
This version has additional info that was not in their similar online news article yesterday.

I imagine that when Kelly was driving (unlicensed and sometimes unregistered?) more than walking, he put on weight.

In the 7news Sunrise short video in the below, the reporter claims

"a seperate investigation is also underway delving deep into Kelly's past and stretching back decades. His grandmother revealed during archived audio ...."

Probably partly, part of looking at what might have motivated the accused, including the sensitive issue of the fostered out "stolen generation" children/infants/babies.

Particularly in light of the revelations this week, that the lady that cared for him from the age of 2 years old, effectively as his mother, was part of the Stolen Generation, and in 2019, claimed to have had her six children taken away from her by Government authorities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back