Society/Culture Kyle Rittenhouse

Remove this Banner Ad

Rittenhouse getting off and peaceful rallies breaking out across the country.

The media has stoked the fire by making this racial when the victims and Rittenhouse are all white.

I bet if you asked people in the US not following the trial closely who was shot they would say he shot black men.

You even have Biden stoking it further by calling him a white supremacist.

When you ally with the proud boys and blue lives matter, you’re a racist.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It’s becoming patently obvious that right wing militia can do what they want and feel empowered. So, if this campaigner walks around with an armed weapon, he’s looking to kill. He’s done it before.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I didn't realise the law was just what you thought was obvious.

I didn't realise the law was just what you thought was obvious.
A couple of things we do know:
- the jury determines the facts;
- the defendant was placed on the stand because he was extremely well prepared;
- we don’t mind the odd lucky defendant provided there are no unlucky ones; and
- the prosecutor has done himself no favours with the judge, which is pretty well inexcusable as he is a ‘known quantity’.

A couple of things we do know:
- the jury determines the facts;
- the defendant was placed on the stand because he was extremely well prepared;
- we don’t mind the odd lucky defendant provided there are no unlucky ones; and
- the prosecutor has done himself no favours with the judge, which is pretty well inexcusable as he is a ‘known quantity’.
People have suggested the prosecutor is going for a mistrial.

Have you a link to that video?

Here is an annoying podcaster with the clip about half way through

Dude, even if you presume it was him and that's far from proven, its possible theres 2 fat ugly kids in the US with the same shoes, he landed a couple of gut shots to a person who was attacking someone smaller than them, hardly a hanging offence. Probably just makes him a sh*t campaigner
It was him friend.
But if you are suggesting the kicking he copped for it was probably sufficient and a bullet in his spine is excessive then I might be persuaded by your argument.
Hey its almost like summary execution by a vigilante is excessive for burglary and DV?

Here is an annoying podcaster with the clip about half way through

It was him friend.
But if you are suggesting the kicking he copped for it was probably sufficient and a bullet in his spine is excessive then I might be persuaded by your argument.
Hey its almost like summary execution by a vigilante is excessive for burglary and DV?

It's an interesting viewpoint isn't it?

Even if you ignore that the vast majority of BLM protests were peaceful and much of the violence of the ones that weren't was due to the presence of violent race-war gangs like the Boogalloo Bois - basically they're saying that killing people isn't worth the destruction of property, but destruction of property is worth killing people over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Rittenhouse kid would not have been capable or anywhere near this situation, if this cultural mental illness did not exist.
But there is a core of Americans who are deathly afraid of black people. Therefore if a white boy shot a black man, the black man must have had it coming. Rittenhouse is everyone’s little boy who can do no wrong.

If the black man had some sort of criminal record? Doubly so.

But there is a core of Americans who are deathly afraid of black people. Therefore if a white boy shot a black man, the black man must have had it coming. Rittenhouse is everyone’s little boy who can do no wrong.

If the black man had some sort of criminal record? Doubly so.

Why are you all so desperate to make this racial?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back