Goulburn Valley FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Certainly well credited for the position surely he’ll be contacted to see if interested. He is a very passionate country football person
I think a lot of the national party appreciate the importance sport has in rural communities . Although I don’t personally know him it would be quite interesting to see someone like Damian within AFL head office .

I do also owe my old mate silver an apology, I see James Lawton has got himself in more trouble with the law.

I think guys deserve a second chance, but he, nick Stevens and the guy from Albury have used the leverage of being good footballers to slice off jail time, it hasn't worked, unfortunately

I do also owe my old mate silver an apology, I see James Lawton has got himself in more trouble with the law.

I think guys deserve a second chance, but he, nick Stevens and the guy from Albury have used the leverage of being good footballers to slice off jail time, it hasn't worked, unfortunately
Whose the Albury bloke your referring to ?

Thanks Trent , but no apologies required on here from you mate. The many regulars on here discuss football and sometimes disagree. And the last thing we need is an 'echo chamber' where we all agree.

Lawton could have been huge in Country footy. It is sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jarrah Maksymow weak woman basher total scum
When Country footy was flourishing undesirable types weren’t that welcome around footy /netball clubs and as such parents knew they were a safe place for their children.
It appears more often that unsavoury types are welcome with open arms and at times well paid with locals money .
Is it little wonder clubs who go down that path struggle with junior numbers and volunteers ???

When Country footy was flourishing undesirable types weren’t that welcome around footy /netball clubs and as such parents knew they were a safe place for their children.
It appears more often that unsavoury types are welcome with open arms and at times well paid with locals money .
Is it little wonder clubs who go down that path struggle with junior numbers and volunteers ???
I think the problem is much like Ben cousins, many guys want to be like Ben and some like Ben get addicted to drugs, they are so easily accessible, footy clubs aren't equipped to deal with that.

That being said I hope no club takes maksmow on when he gets out, he's a constant reoffender of bashing his partner and shouldn't set foot in a footy club again, or nick Stevens

Ladder predictions folks?

Is it the same as last year? It would appear the top 5 will be similar but I would be interested in what people think about the order of the top 5 and who might challenge.

And we don't actually know about who might have recruited who at this point but anyway:

Euroa
Echuca
Rochester
Kyabram
Seymour
Mooroopna
-------------------
Benalla
Mansfield
Shepparton Swans
Shepparton
Tatura
Shepparton United

Is it the same as last year? It would appear the top 5 will be similar but I would be interested in what people think about the order of the top 5 and who might challenge.

And we don't actually know about who might have recruited who at this point but anyway:

Euroa
Echuca
Rochester
Kyabram
Seymour
Mooroopna
-------------------
Benalla
Mansfield
Shepparton Swans
Shepparton
Tatura
Shepparton United
That looks pretty good to me tongue Seymour capable in finishing a couple of rungs higher

Euroa
Echuca
Rochester
Kyabram
Seymour
Mooroopna
-------------------
Benalla
Mansfield
Shepparton Swans
Shepparton
Tatura
Shepparton United
Was speaking to a Seymour committee member last night! the Lions will be a force with a couple of top liners about to put pen to paper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back