Goulburn Valley FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Another year another mooroopna kid gets drafted, not much gets said for the junior system at mooroopna but it must be brilliant. Congratulations to young josh rachele and the shepp swans too.

Great to see GV talent make it through to the big time!

Another year another mooroopna kid gets drafted, not much gets said for the junior system at mooroopna but it must be brilliant. Congratulations to young josh rachele and the shepp swans too.
Yep the club who a drafted player has played the majority of footy for should be given credit .
O&M in recent times has had a large percentage of the players in the Bushies squads yet that doesn’t translate into draftees ?????

Yep the club who a drafted player has played the majority of footy for should be given credit .
O&M in recent times has had a large percentage of the players in the Bushies squads yet that doesn’t translate into draftees ?????
Everybody lines up for their chop, Private schools, NAB Clubs and local clubs. The local club is the one that deserves the majority of the credit along with the natural talent that comes from parents.Oh and the hard work of the player.

Last edited:

Any word on Will Hayes signing at Euroa? & is there any updates on Shepp United and where things stand with them? I see they have made a few signings online over the past few weeks.

Any word on Will Hayes signing at Euroa? & is there any updates on Shepp United and where things stand with them? I see they have made a few signings online over the past few weeks.
I did hear of an offer to do pre season with Carlton for Will for a chance on their list. But I do know he has no interest in being a rookie again and will be at the pies full time if does not land on a primary list.

Shepp United CONTINUES to be a complete and utter disgrace in terms of communication to those involved with the club

Embarrassing status will be an improvement for them,

Shepp United CONTINUES to be a complete and utter disgrace in terms of communication to those involved with the club

Embarrassing status will be an improvement for them,
Can you elaborate what the communication issues are?

I did hear of an offer to do pre season with Carlton for Will for a chance on their list. But I do know he has no interest in being a rookie again and will be at the pies full time if does not land on a primary list.

Interesting. For his sake (& the rest of the competitions sake) I hope he gets another crack at it. If not, it'll be a solid team down at memorial oval.

Interesting. For his sake (& the rest of the competitions sake) I hope he gets another crack at it. If not, it'll be a solid team down at memorial oval.

Not sure how true it is but have heard that JD wont play much at all next year due to moving away for work. Again not sure how true that is. They have been very quiet on their social media regarding re-signings and recruits. Does anyone know if they have maintained all of their list from last year?

Not sure how true it is but have heard that JD wont play much at all next year due to moving away for work. Again not sure how true that is. They have been very quiet on their social media regarding re-signings and recruits. Does anyone know if they have maintained all of their list from last year?

Very quiet on social media I agree. The social media aspect (Clubs Facebook pages) in general is great I believe. Really shows the community and local footy fans how active clubs are over the summer and also gets the clubs name and players names out there. Nothing better then seeing a club put up multiple posts saying who they have re-signed or recruited. On the flip side, some clubs may like to lay low and let it become a surprise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well there G&S auction which concluded last week pulled in 63k.
Nice earner to keep the club in a positive position

Have heard and only hear say, so won't mention club, but will struggle to fill U/18's & seconds.
I'd say Tat and Rochy will really need to rally the troops at Under 18's level to get teams up from bits and pieces I've heard. In the Reserves I'd think 4 to 5 will be light on Clubs in and around Shepp.

I'd say Tat and Rochy will really need to rally the troops at Under 18's level to get teams up from bits and pieces I've heard. In the Reserves I'd think 4 to 5 will be light on Clubs in and around Shepp.

Rochy had a meet the coach and light run tonight for the U18s.

No idea of what numbers look like.

Why are thirds training before Christmas?

Well. Considering the Tigers didn’t have a team last year it makes good sense to try and get some kids out and create something positive.

Would you rather them not do anything till next year then found out players are already at other clubs.

As I said a “ meet the Coach and a light run “
Doesn’t say to me 3 k time trail and working on structures

Probably a chance to kick a few footys and have a BBQ.
If that’s allowed

Well. Considering the Tigers didn’t have a team last year it makes good sense to try and get some kids out and create something positive.

Would you rather them not do anything till next year then found out players are already at other clubs.

As I said a “ meet the Coach and a light run “
Doesn’t say to me 3 k time trail and working on structures

Probably a chance to kick a few footys and have a BBQ.
If that’s allowed
Totally agree Post. Super important that 'Hammer' has a chance to meet potential players to ascertain where Rochy sit in relation to 18's numbers and build the foundations for an important year after not having a team in 2021.

Based upon what I am hearing the Rochy 2's should have healthy numbers next year. Back to being more than just competitive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back