Discussion 2022 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a private league creator able to remove people from the league?

I haven't found any way on the app to do so. Or do I need to login on a PC to do it?

I'm going to be honest with everybody, i still can't actually log into Supercoach since the update.

View attachment 1317451

Works on my phone, yet the website is completely stuffed.

I hit these buttons, and the screen just reloads without actually letting me log in.

View attachment 1317449
View attachment 1317450

Try a different Browser and get this sh*t

View attachment 1317448

Been f’ed ever since they did the update. Worked for an hour a couple days ago, that's about it. Not sure how you campaigners are doing magic.
I will assume you have tried a reboot.
Maybe a different browser?

I'm going to be honest with everybody, i still can't actually log into Supercoach since the update.

View attachment 1317451

I hit these buttons, and the screen just reloads without actually letting me log in.

View attachment 1317449
View attachment 1317450

View attachment 1317448

Been f’ed ever since they did the update. Worked for an hour a couple days ago, that's about it. Not sure how you campaigners are doing magic.
Have you tried clearing your browser cache/cookies?

I've been playing this game since its inception and I'm pretty much like a yoyo in terms of performance. I find myself always experimenting with the structure in terms of premos/midpricers/rookies etc.... Does anyone have a particular structure that works?

View attachment 1317451

View attachment 1317449
View attachment 1317450

View attachment 1317448

McGowan may have locked it out?

(Low hanging fruit, I know)

I will assume you have tried a reboot.
Maybe a different browser?

Have you tried clearing your browser cache/cookies?

Tried them all, no bueno unfortunately.

It's only been since it opened the other day as well, Team Picker was and login was working completely fine before that.. Strange.

It HAS to be Mark McGowan.

Tried them all, no bueno unfortunately.

It's only been since it opened the other day as well, Team Picker was and login was working completely fine before that.. Strange.

It HAS to be Mark McGowan.
If you can get in on your phone It does not seem to be a problem from SC's end.
Its something on your PC I would guess.

I haven't found any way on the app to do so. Or do I need to login on a PC to do it?
Yes you can ....I only use Laptop, so not sure on a phone

You can do it on the app. Click VIEW LEAGUE then scroll right and there should be red buttons to REMOVE ENTRY on everyone except you

I've been playing this game since its inception and I'm pretty much like a yoyo in terms of performance. I find myself always experimenting with the structure in terms of premos/midpricers/rookies etc.... Does anyone have a particular structure that works?

Not structure as such, as I've played GnR, Hybrid & MPM the last few years with similar results but strategy is more about not starting the season with too many Uniques/PODs. Try to go with popular consensus picks aka cookie cutter early on which usually results in a 2-5k rank after the first few rounds and then work your way into it through trading once you've seen more exposed form lines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i ordered a shoutout from Luke Jackson on swysh for my dad for christmas, finally sent it today.

Legend.
Don't you mean you ordered one for yourself on your Dad's credit card? :moustache:

I had to google "swysh" then, had no idea lol. I might be turning into a boomer. How much does that cost?

Don't you mean you ordered one for yourself on your Dad's credit card? :moustache:

I had to google "swysh" then, had no idea lol. I might be turning into a boomer. How much does that cost?
it depends on the celebrity but i spent 65 bucks, haven't looked at it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back