Game Day Round 1, Melbourne v Western Bulldogs, MCG - 7:10 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

I really need to stop worrying about us when we are facing a deficit, so hard to break a 30 year habit but you can trust this side no matter the situation now, never out of it, can halt the oppositions momentum on a dime, so good.

It's really starting to be too much of a coincidence the pattern of our games. I wouldn't be surprised if years from now we find out that we heavily tone down the running in the 2nd to save some in the bank for the second half. You can do more damage in the second half when the oppo tires out.

Going into 2022 we have the toughest draw mathematically. We just knocked off 2nd placed team from last year who threw everything at us. Nice start.

Hope Salem isnt too bad.

Bowey, gutsy little bigger.

I really need to stop worrying about us when we are facing a deficit, so hard to break a 30 year habit but you can trust this side no matter the situation now, never out of it, can halt the oppositions momentum on a dime, so good.
My dad always used to regale me of tales from the golden years when it didn’t matter how much we were down by, it was how much we’d come back by. I always used think ‘yeah, right’. Good to be able to experience something similar!

It's really starting to be too much of a coincidence the pattern of our games. I wouldn't be surprised if years from now we find out that we heavily tone down the running in the 2nd to save some in the bank for the second half. You can do more damage in the second half when the oppo tires out.
Really looks that way, huh? Like boxing. Absorb and pick you’re moments to flatten them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That sounds bad?
Apparently not, it's that weird one where rupturing it is best case scenario and he could be right next week.

It's the one Robert Harvey jumped off a table to snap to help it recover quicker

I remember this story, sounds excruciating but had to be done. Harvey's a tough barstard.
It really doesn't have to be done, can lead to all that nightmare foot instability stuff we've had in the team over the years. Does fix it quicker if things go well though.

It really doesn't have to be done, can lead to all that nightmare foot instability stuff we've had in the team over the years. Does fix it quicker if things go well though.
It's better for it to snap clean than to be partially damaged

It's better for it to snap clean than to be partially damaged
It's better for fast healing but more dangerous for associated foot issues. The other way is just a ******* long pain in the butt. I was going to pull the Rob Harvey when I did it but the foot doc set me straight. Ended up taping it and painkillers to keep playing and it took months.

It's different to various foot fractures but can lead to instability that can cause s**t like that. I don't remember the details because it was well over a decade ago when i was a brickie, did it jumping off scaffolds all the time

Perhaps you're right but I just remember that's how Harvey explained it.
Same, which is why I wanted to try it too, went to the doc after 2 weeks of pain but got told it was risky as *. Anyway his is ruptured now so he should be back much quicker than if it wasn't. Good news overall.

Usually when a bunch of footballers sing a commercially produced song, the vocals are significantly worse than the original artist - not so in this case... Man she sucks as a singer. I've never heard the original song before, but I definitely prefer our boys singing it over this dreck. The fact that it gets up the Bulldogs' nose is a bonus.

Usually when a bunch of footballers sing a commercially produced song, the vocals are significantly worse than the original artist - not so in this case... Man she sucks as a singer. I've never heard the original song before, but I definitely prefer our boys singing it over this dreck. The fact that it gets up the Bulldogs' nose is a bonus.
My god, that song is horrid, had no idea what this was all about till now.

So if anyone is interested... screenshots work on digital tickets even though a popular says they don't.

* ticketek.

Go Dees!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back