Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

The ‘guessing games’ exist because its the best way to kerp BF and the poster out of the courts.
Or just to give people in a low-paid part time league a break.

wishing Wines all the best. Heart irregularities from last nights game.
Let's see if anyone in the media has the balls to speculate whether its due to the vaccine.

Sad Arrested Development GIF

"It wasn't."

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see if anyone in the media has the balls to speculate whether its due to the vaccine.
So anybody who has heart issues from now on is due to the vaccine?

s**t take. As an athlete Ollie works hard and maybe he over did it.

The valid question to ask is when did Ollie get vaccinated

Dumb take. The media's job is to report facts, not to speculate.
A journalist speculating on whether the vaccine played a part would be a minor scandal in and of itself. Lets be honest though, in an industry oversaturated with journalists and media hanger-ons, speculation is 90% of their content.

Don't you have some furniture to sell and some egg to clean up?

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

So....not the Cocaine proliferation thru the AFL of the last 5 years...or a congenital defect?

Of course, I’m speaking as a co-morbidity example who’s survived three shots...and knows his 4th will increase his survivability.

But go ahead....speculate.

I’ll just retire to the corner..shoot myself...and blame the vax. 😉

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

So....not the Cocaine proliferation thru the AFL of the last 5 years...or a congenital defect?

Of course, I’m speaking as a co-morbidity example who’s survived three shots...and knows his 4th will increase his survivability.

But go ahead....speculate.

I’ll just retire to the corner..shoot myself...and blame the vax. 😉
Wines and Crozier in the space of two weeks, along with the massive increase amongst other athletes across the world over the last year.

What I'm wondering though is: is it the vaccine or affects of post-covid itself?

Wines and Crozier in the space of two weeks, along with the massive increase amongst other athletes across the world over the last year.

What I'm wondering though is: is it the vaccine or affects of post-covid itself?
Hayden Crozier was cleared of any issues with his heart so this post can go right in the trash.

Even if he did have a heart issue, which he didn't, linking it to covid or the vaccine is nothing but baseless speculation by clowns with an agenda. Embarrassing.

Hayden Crozier was cleared of any issues with his heart so this post can go right in the trash.

Even if he did have a heart issue, which he didn't, linking it to covid or the vaccine is nothing but baseless speculation by clowns with an agenda. Embarrassing.
What was it explained as then? Because otherwise I'm taking it out of the trash and putting it back on the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nathan Eagleton an early vaccine adopter

What was it explained as then? Because otherwise I'm taking it out of the trash and putting it back on the bench.
I know it's probably difficult for a numbskull like yourself to comprehend, but having an ECG to check if there were any heart issues is a very different thing to actually having heart issues. He just fainted.

Even if he did have a heart issue, which I'll repeat he didn't, only a moron would claim it must be covid or vaccine related without any further evidence.

Hearing it’s something minor like a bit of gastro with a few heart palpitations because he’s stressed about a few things.
Let’s hope his career isn’t suddenly over like Brenton Sanderson was.

Myocarditis is a well publicised risk associated with some of the vaccines. Not sure why someone should be s**t canned for suggesting it.

With that said both Matthew Kreuzer and I think Caleb marchbank had similar issues back a few years back. Well before the vaccine.

Myocarditis is a well publicised risk associated with some of the vaccines. Not sure why someone should be s**t canned for suggesting it.

With that said both Matthew Kreuzer and I think Caleb marchbank had similar issues back a few years back. Well before the vaccine.
Has it been reported that Ollie Wines has been diagnosed with myocarditis? What about Crozier, who was cleared of any heart issues?

People immediately linking Wines and Crozier's incidents to the vaccine without further information deserve to be s**t canned because they are talking absolute s**t.

Has it been reported that Ollie Wines has been diagnosed with myocarditis? What about Crozier, who was cleared of any heart issues?

People immediately linking Wines and Crozier's incidents to the vaccine without further information deserve to be s**t canned because they are talking absolute s**t.

Its called speculation and we are in a rumour thread

I know it's probably difficult for a numbskull like yourself to comprehend, but having an ECG to check if there were any heart issues is a very different thing to actually having heart issues. He just fainted.

Even if he did have a heart issue, which I'll repeat he didn't, only a moron would claim it must be covid or vaccine related without any further evidence.
Bro, PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE then. If someone necessitates being put on an ECG that at least implies that the episode may be heart related. And the fainting thing, I can only recall Dylan Roberton experiencing that, and we know what that was because of.

I am no expert on the human body, nor covid, and if you can kindly provide the evidence that it was categorically not heart related then I'm happy to stand corrected, but honestly the only thing I can find online from searching for 10 minutes is he was cleared from having "any major health concerns".

I just assumed it was heart related as I didn't see anything to the contrary in the aftermath, idk, you seem as unhinged as anyone arguing the opposite re covid causation anyway.

its also a well publicised and demonstrably more common risk of COVID itself.

has Wines had COVID?

Bro, PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE then. If someone necessitates being put on an ECG that at least implies that the episode may be heart related. And the fainting thing, I can only recall Dylan Roberton experiencing that, and we know what that was because of.

I am no expert on the human body, nor covid, and if you can kindly provide the evidence that it was categorically not heart related then I'm happy to stand corrected, but honestly the only thing I can find online from searching for 10 minutes is he was cleared from having "any major health concerns".

I just assumed it was heart related as I didn't see anything to the contrary in the aftermath, idk, you seem as unhinged as anyone arguing the opposite re covid causation anyway.
"Provide the evidence" says the guy who first linked someone fainting to a vaccine related heart issue without any basis. Lol.

Settle down, it is a big footy post. Why so hostile

Remove this Banner Ad

Back