AFLW 2022 AFLW Grand Final: Adelaide vs Melbourne (9th April, 12pm ACST/12.30pm AEST)

Winner and margin:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

IMO, she's gotten a statue for being harassed. No one deserves what she went through, but there are a dozen aflw players that deserve a statue ahead of her, none less than Phillips.

Actually makes me so mad that Harris got a statue before Phillips

It wasn't right, but it wasn't a crime against humanity, certainly not statue worthy.

Not the first time Libby Birch's faux tough act has backfired on her. Before Ponter today, I can also recall Molloy embarrassing her following some cheap off the ball snipes.

Mithen choked under the pressure today, has to be said.

Madison Gay, gutsy effort to come back and compete well, but had to convert that snap in Q4.

Think those are the 3 major things that cost Melbourne. Probably should've moved Pearce behind the ball sooner, given how well it worked against Brisbane. But without being too analytical, Adelaide just looked to be a bit more prepared for the fight.

1) I dont care if Erin goes to Port - it's her call.

2) She has built a legacy for herself at the Crows. Going to Port seems counter-intuitive other than sentimental reasons but as above, it's her call. I'd rather stand on my own two feet but if she wants that connection to dad go for it.

But 3) How is 5 minutes after the grand final siren the time for this story? Media are deadset flogs.

1) I dont care if Erin goes to Port - it's her call.

2) She has built a legacy for herself at the Crows. Going to Port seems counter-intuitive other than sentimental reasons but as above, it's her call. I'd rather stand on my own two feet but if she wants that connection to dad go for it.

But 3) How is 5 minutes after the grand final siren the time for this story? Media are deadset flogs.
Yeah, can't believe how much they're talking about it after an Adeliade win...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What has happened here. Do they actually charge a decent amount for people to attend these days or has women's football as a spectacle to attend gone backwards massively in SA since their first grand final?
$10 entry fee for adults. And a crowd more than twice the size of what the Bulldogs GF got in 2018 (which was free entry for everybody).

$10 entry fee for adults. And a crowd more than twice the size of what the Bulldogs GF got in 2018 (which was free entry for everybody).
Wasn't there a grand final with 50k for the crows once?

Seems like it has gone backwards massively or it there was just some novelty factor at play back then.

Back