AFLW GRAND FINAL - 2023 AFLW season - North Melb. vs Brisbane - Sunday, 3 December - 2.30pm AEDT at Ikon Park

Who wins, how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpires won the game for the Brions.

Shame but the agenda was set right from the opening bounce.

Better team lost on the day unfairly.

Hate seeing flags having asterisks to them but there we are ...

North had something like 10-2 inside 50s, 7-3 free kicks and 80% of the ball in their attacking half during the third quarter and only managed 2 goals to Brisbane's 1.

What a curiously salty thing to say.
Strangely enough coming from a Carlton supporter, who's team couldn't get it done after a 30 point head start.

Garner dobbed 2 while Randall, Shierlaw and O'Loughlin all missed gettable shots in the 1st half. So in a way it went to script, complete with Wright and King howlers in D50 late.

Big ol' choke, no two ways about it (albeit Bruton injury was a s**t hand, but still NM only leading at HT by 1 despite dominating general play was more brutal).

Not just with this comment (and ignoring three and a half quarters of ump dominance towards North) but I genuinely believe you are the most clueless with regards to footy knowledge on this platform.

Not a troll. Not a bad poster. Not offensive. Just shockingly horrific football knowledge.

lol that water tank looks like a petrol tank.

I believe it’s their mascot. Being able to have more in the tank in the 4th quarter is one of their team themes.

Go back to the bay you waste of oxygen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on Roos. Lift. Bring the cup home to Victoria where it belongs. I want to see the Lions have the unique distinction of losing both Grand Finals in the same year lol

IMG_7017.gif

Not just with this comment (and ignoring three and a half quarters of ump dominance towards North) but I genuinely believe you are the most clueless with regards to footy knowledge on this platform.

Not a troll. Not a bad poster. Not offensive. Just shockingly horrific football knowledge.

To be fair to me, I only really paid close attention to the game after the 15 minute mark of the 3rd quarter (was watching NBA mostly before then)

Seemed to be everything (umpiring wise) went the Lions .

I do come across as probably bitter and a sore loser cause I really wanted North to win. I'll admit that.

They haven't choked since 20/21. What a boring thing to say.

I could argue the Lions choked in the men's grand final this year too. They had a perfect opportunity to put the Pies on the rack, but they blew it.

Yeah, would have to agree. Glad to see this sentiment coming from neutral fans.

Koenen BOG for me, kicked the sealer and minimised Garners influence after half time I felt. Roos had too many passengers unfortunately...

Brisbane to keep winning despite losing players of the ilk of Bates Bodey and Wardlaw is bloody good.

To be fair to me, I only really paid close attention to the game after the 15 minute mark of the 3rd quarter (was watching NBA mostly before then)

Seemed to be everything (umpiring wise) went the Lions .

I do come across as probably bitter and a sore loser cause I really wanted North to win. I'll admit that.
“To be fair to me”……. Don’t think anyone was being unfair to you, just reacting to your horrendous take that you now confirm was based on actually watching 20 minutes of football

“To be fair to me”……. Don’t think anyone was being unfair to you, just reacting to your horrendous take that was you now confirm was based on actually watching 20 minutes of football

I'll accept that.

Watching A League now (Go Mariners !l)

Back