Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

The invention of processed food has made heart disease and attacks more prevalent than anything else ever...but yeah, vaccines 🙄🙄

Looking forward to the media report that says Ollie wines in hospital for eating too many spamburgers

No.

Appx 1600 out of 1990. So I used the 1600 to evaluate the %.
All sorts of info in here showing Covid is far more likely to cause myocarditis etc than any vaccine:

ATAGI, CSANZ, RACGP, ACRRM and ACEM emphasise that the overwhelming benefits of vaccination using an mRNA vaccine to protect individuals from COVID-19 and its serious outcomes such as hospitalisation and death, as well as the wider benefits of reducing spread of the disease in the community, greatly outweigh the rare risk of myocarditis or pericarditis after vaccination. Comirnaty and Spikevax continue to be recommended for all people aged ≥ 12 years.

In any case this isn't a Covid thread. Let's move on before the anti-vax freaks decide to invade.

The most serious side effects of both Pfizer (myocarditis) and AZ (stomach or brain clots) are explained in such detail because the symptoms of them are generally very, very obvious and therefore they want you to be completely aware of them to ensure you get treated asap if you have any of them.

Viruses have caused heart problems for ever. See Wally Amadio. All because you never heard about them before means nothing. And saying a handful of cases is way above normal means nothing statically.

It is just more anti-vax bulldust.
I don't know where on earth you are getting the idea from that I am anti-vax or implying that any potential heart issues in sport in the last year would be to do with the vaccine and not the disease itself. Just total ignorance on multiple fronts.

I am for sure leaning towards the after effects of the disease being responsible for any spike in heart related incidences in sport, and was just curious if anyone had any meaningful reasoning on why/ why not for either possibilities.

And it's not just a 3-4 fold increase in reported deaths, it's all the players who have been missing games/ cutting seasons short over the last year in different sporting codes due to heart related issues.

Anyway, as Chief said, let's refrain these vaccination sensitive debates that people like yourself can't seem to help from diving in on and conjuring up strawmen and the like out of misconstruing vaguely ambiguous comments.

Among 192 405 448 persons receiving a total of 354 100 845 mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines during the study period, there were 1991 reports of myocarditis to VAERS and 1626 of these reports met the case definition of myocarditis.

This is a percentage of .0008%

Or one in 10,000.L
I don't know where on earth you are getting the idea from that I am anti-vax or implying that any potential heart issues in sport in the last year would be to do with the vaccine and not the disease itself. Just total ignorance on multiple fronts.

I am for sure leaning towards the after effects of the disease being responsible for any spike in heart related incidences in sport, and was just curious if anyone had any meaningful reasoning on why/ why not for either possibilities.

And it's not just a 3-4 fold increase in reported deaths, it's all the players who have been missing games/ cutting seasons short over the last year in different sporting codes due to heart related issues.

Anyway, as Chief said, let's refrain these vaccination sensitive debates that people like yourself can't seem to help from diving in on and conjuring up strawmen and the like out of misconstruing vaguely ambiguous comments.
Yes the anti-vax bull dust from people who have no medical background is absolutely annoying.

What evidence do you have towards there being an increase in heart related issues and deaths in athletes since covid?
I'm not going there any more man. I'm sick of going around and around arguing with hyped up nutters. I posted a Wiki link to the recorded deaths in soccer games from each year.

If you follow sports like NBA, you will be familiar with numerous players missing games as a result of recent heart issues, it has been unprecedented. You can Google it if you want.

Last edited:
And it's not just a 3-4 fold increase in reported deaths,
Just check where that stat comes from. People have been bandying about a number from Wikipedia. Wikipedia seems to have been recently updated to include every 50 year old in an amateur soccer league who had a heart attack, where these were never put in that list before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not going there any more man. I'm sick of going around and around arguing with hyped up nutters. I posted a Wiki link to the recorded deaths in soccer games from each year.

If you follow sports like NBA, you will be familiar with numerous players missing games and even one or two having to sit the entire season out as a result of recent heart issues, it has been unprecedented. You can Google it if you want.

if it’s one or two nba players, just name them

and don’t bother naming Lamarcus Aldridge, he’s had heart issues on an off his whole career

I posted a Wiki link to the recorded deaths in soccer games from each year.
Yeah that's the dodgy looking one. Tons of deaths that would not have been noted ten years ago are now being picked up and added to that list, presumably by anti-vaxers

As someone who follows the NBA too closely, can you name one who has sat out with heart related issues?

Ben Simmons...

Unless you're not talking about a player where their heart isn't in it

On the covid threads, it was discovered that many of the sportspeople that anti-vaxxers tried to claim had died from heart issues actually died from car accidents, suicide, or other reasons.

So I personally would be exceptionally skeptical of any claims about "massive spike in heart issues", when many such claims have already proven to be blatant lies.

Bro, PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE then. If someone necessitates being put on an ECG that at least implies that the episode may be heart related. And the fainting thing, I can only recall Dylan Roberton experiencing that, and we know what that was because of.
You are aware that Roberton fainted in 2018 right?

Aim higher, please. Davo, with his monkey magic, remains the clear winner.

show_image.php

Remove this Banner Ad

Back