Season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats the difference between 7 teams and a bye vs 6 teams with no bye?

Take a look at the netball fixture.

How can clubs organize functions how can players organize work or breaks. Everyone knew that Yea and Broadford would be in massive trouble months ago.

Take a look at the netball fixture.

How can clubs organize functions how can players organize work or breaks. Everyone knew that Yea and Broadford would be in massive trouble months ago.
Aaron has been working through this constantly with all the teams in the division since Feb. Club presidents and committees have been consulted and have been providing input. I would imagine this is a better way of doing things than consulting a bunch of randoms from Bigfooty. If club officials are happy enough to work out a solution, isn't that the appropriate process?

Aaron has been working through this constantly with all the teams in the division since Feb. Club presidents and committees have been consulted and have been providing input. I would imagine this is a better way of doing things than consulting a bunch of randoms from Bigfooty. If club officials are happy enough to work out a solution, isn't that the appropriate process?

Oh please. The push for three Divisions is causing enormous heartache at club land. No one is happy with what's going on. Two new fixtures in Div two just in the last week. Div 2 there are three competitive teams the rest are cannon fodder the juniors is a shambles and netball well that's worse.

Oh please. The push for three Divisions is causing enormous heartache at club land. No one is happy with what's going on. Two new fixtures in Div two just in the last week. Div 2 there are three competitive teams the rest are cannon fodder the juniors is a shambles and netball well that's worse.
I expect to see your name put forward for the Commission next year then. Otherwise it's just keyboard warriors.

I expect to see your name put forward for the Commission next year then. Otherwise it's just keyboard warriors.

Given that the people running the show are in payed roles your pot shot is irrelevant. We aren't talking about a few volunteers putting their hands up to keep the comp.

Best you wait until Saturday morning and ask. It will only change again. From what I've been told three times in the last week and counting.

Clubs have the final fixture. Was provided to them yesterday. It will be made public today. A new fixture was presented Friday, with clubs able to provide feedback. Clubs were able to provide us with dates that had to remain such as byes and key functions. We had a few clubs request changes on Sunday focused on keeping byes in place. To ensure every club request was met, we had to redo the fixture. Every club request has been met.

The updated fixture was provided on midday Monday after we received feedback by 5 on Sunday. We then refixtured the Under 18s to align with new dates. Fixtures, with club feedback generally takes 1-2 weeks, we have turned it around over a long weekend.

I am available to have a chat about your concerns. My number is 0408997005 or happy to catch up and have a chat over a coffee.

Clubs have the final fixture. Was provided to them yesterday. It will be made public today. A new fixture was presented Friday, with clubs able to provide feedback. Clubs were able to provide us with dates that had to remain such as byes and key functions. We had a few clubs request changes on Sunday focused on keeping byes in place. To ensure every club request was met, we had to redo the fixture. Every club request has been met.

The updated fixture was provided on midday Monday after we received feedback by 5 on Sunday. We then refixtured the Under 18s to align with new dates. Fixtures, with club feedback generally takes 1-2 weeks, we have turned it around over a long weekend.

I am available to have a chat about your concerns. My number is 0408997005 or happy to catch up and have a chat over a coffee.
Thanks for the update Aaron. I am sure it was a big task

Could you place this Saturdays games up on big footy so us followers have an idea of who is playing who.

Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worries when I'm back I will.

Thanks for the update Aaron. I am sure it was a big task

Could you place this Saturdays games up on big footy so us followers have an idea of who is playing who.

Thanks
Junction v Alex
Warby v Kinglake
Broadford v Yea in Netball. Footy playing a practice match to allow both clubs to get ready for next week

Powelltown bye- Originally fixtures bye

Went along and watched the Olinda FC v Pakenham game yesterday and despite all the negative comments I read on here on the league, I walked away very satisfied after watching a cracking game of footy. Not much between both sides and Olinda should have taken the points IMO. Great to see both footy and netball happening and a good crowd in attendance. Not much between both senior sides and both should be prominent later in the season. The standard was first class and certainly equal to many other major league competitions.

Junction v Alex
Warby v Kinglake
Broadford v Yea in Netball. Footy playing a practice match to allow both clubs to get ready for next week

Powelltown bye- Originally fixtures bye
Great to see the boss of a league on the front foot and promoting the league and answering and questions/ queries. Many other leagues should take note of this as they usually hide behind a wall or a cone of silence when things aren’t going well. Takes some courage to do this but I am sure forum readers are quite lucky and appreciate it. Keep it up Aaron, heading up a competition can be a thankless task.

Great to see the boss of a league on the front foot and promoting the league and answering and questions/ queries. Many other leagues should take note of this as they usually hide behind a wall or a cone of silence when things aren’t going well. Takes some courage to do this but I am sure forum readers are quite lucky and appreciate it. Keep it up Aaron, heading up a competition can be a thankless task.

Absolutely…well said.

Who wins the first Hyphen Cup
Warburton-Millgrove vs Broadford-Yea.

Let’s hope for those teams in Div 2 that the Broadford-Yea partnership works well. One less bye for reserves teams will be a good thing

Be good if clubs could put up to date scores on the app for both reserves and seniors.

Wouldn’t have thought it would be that hard. Plenty of leagues can do it, cmon update scores

Be good if clubs could put up to date scores on the app for both reserves and seniors.

Wouldn’t have thought it would be that hard. Plenty of leagues can do it, cmon update scores

Agreed. Can get live scores for a lot of local cricket games with 2 volunteers and a dog at the game. Yet nothing for local footy…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back