Autopsy Round 9, 2022: St.Kilda v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

I will never forget the site of three Geelong players charging in unison at Sharman as he bends the set shot. From where I was sitting it was sublime. #43 is Ice ******* cold.

Ryder, Crouch, Sinclair and Gresh superb.

Windhager excellent as the sub.

9 individual goal kickers after very slow first half. Our third quarters this year have been scary.

Never lost confidence despite the doom sayers. First time I’ve ever seen us beat the Cats. Momentarily back into the top 4!!

Season defining win!!!

Last edited:

That was a huge effort. I wish I knew what Ratts says to them at half time, because it's the story of our year.

Paddy was huge, Sinclair was an absolute unit and super dependable. Hill is the player we hoped he'd be, and I reckon the way Windhager plays, I dunno how old he is, but he seems as strong as anyone out there. Long puts himself on the line to win the ball, or disrupt the ball, and his efforts need to be called out. Absolutely awesome.

Great win. Just what was needed.

Played half a game again, lots of shithousery but we’ll take it baby. You’re safe George , for now
Cookie monster stuffing his face on the edibles. Get stuffed campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great way to get the season back on track. Awesome second half overall, but bloody hell we kept them in it with bad errors in the last.

Ryder's missed goal, Wood's missed goal, McKenzie's dumb turnover, Ross' missed tackle, Billings' dumb turnover, Membrey's missed mark....

Sinclair was absolutely massive, Gresham a real point of difference, Crouch excellent. Jones finally got back to the pace of the game in the second half. Windy looked like he finally picked up the pace as well. Sharman played a very important role on Stewart and did some nice things himself.

Flawed win, but still a very good win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back