Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion V2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swans are the only one that makes sense to me. Not sure how either club could afford him though.

It's never stopped the Swans in the past, eg going for Franklin and Tippett

Swans are the only one that makes sense to me. Not sure how either club could afford him though.
This year is the last year of Buddy's deal right? Probably frees up a whole heap of cash for them next year.

I know it's Dusty and i know he's the bomb, but he is thirty years old.

Maybe we can take him as a forward.:D

He's been really durable and he also 20 and 3'd last weekend on his second game back. I can't see him slowing down significantly if he can avoid the rigours of travel. Tigers aren't contending in the immediate future so why not try to get something of value for him to put towards the next tilt.

Fox during the break of the Fri night game last week trying to claim straight swap for Taranto or Tom Green could he on the cards

Dunstall the only one on the coverage rightfully scoffing (outright mocking) at those suggestions

Fox during the break of the Fri night game last week trying to claim straight swap for Taranto or Tom Green could he on the cards

Dunstall the only one on the coverage rightfully scoffing (outright mocking) at those suggestions
They actually said a first rounder plus Green or Taranto.
That's why Dunstall scoffed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m surprised the headline wasn’t more along the lines of “Former WEST COAST opponent charged with DRUG SUPPLY”

"Fisher also played the same sport as Ben Cousins, who played for West Coast in the 2000s..."

Touch wood here but we havent had anyone done for drug trafficking or anything like that have we? I mean if the closest we've got is willie trying to take an ounce of weed back to his mates in the Tiwi's it's pretty minor in comparison.

I can see him getting off given this is Victoria we are talking about. Good bloke would come into play.

May I remind you Bomber Thompson had 400 ecstasy tablets and 30 grams of ice and was fined $3000 dollars and they dismissed the charge of trafficking

I can see him getting off given this is Victoria we are talking about. Good bloke would come into play.

May I remind you Bomber Thompson had 400 ecstasy tablets and 30 grams of ice and was fined $3000 dollars and they dismissed the charge of trafficking

After sitting on national TV and telling people he was a "frozen water" salesmen and all the boys had a good laff.

and Perth is the home town of the West Coast Eagles football club
and West Coast had a notorious party drug culture in the 2000’s.

Writes itself. Where is my job offer Herald Sun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back