Autopsy Round 11, 2022: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this where we point out that King was having the same amount of shots on goal per game when Higgins and Butler were in the side as he has with Sharman in the side?

I don't have the answers to why Max is slotting them now.

Confidence is a wonderful thing, there could be many reasons... maybe he just feels more comfortable now with the forward unit he has around him. Maybe he has changed his action... not sure.

But when you have a winning formula why change it.

If its a dry night up in Brisbane, I think we go tall... if its wet then there will be some changes.

I can't seen Wood coming out, especially for Billings.

Yeah, Billings looked like he really struggled. Clark would be the one I'd bring in but not sure who for.

This is the first time in Billings' career where he will need to force his way back into the side. Who knows, it might be the making of him. I was encouraged by the specificity of Batch's review of his game (something about him needing to improve his reaction time after a turnover), which tells me that he is getting the clear guidance he needs from the coaching staff. The ball is in his court.

This is the first time in Billings' career where he will need to force his way back into the side. Who knows, it might be the making of him. I was encouraged by the specificity of Batch's review of his game (something about him needing to improve his reaction time after a turnover), which tells me that he is getting the clear guidance he needs from the coaching staff. The ball is in his court.
Some like DMAC or Geary have to fight for every game, get dropped and have to fight to get back in the team, be lucky to get another contract and to be the supporters scapegoat until they persist and persist until we recognise they value.

Billings has glided through his career and has never had to worry about selection. Ross looked about last trading period and nobody wanted him. Kick up the arse and look at his response.
Jack has got the tools, don't want him to be a superstar but to fulfill his potential and be a first 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On 2022 form it have out top 10 something like:

Sinclair
Steele
Ross
Crouch
Gresham
King
Hill
Higgins
Wilkie
Ryder
Fmd gring wilkie stiff as.
9th out of that 10

ZwjKSmQ.gif

I request Dr Spaceman add Owens, Windy and Sharman to this gif
This is the best gif ever
The other ones a bit quick with the pics of the 4.
If we could get the nod for all of them each time and then the lips pursing just for nas itd be gold
Dr...big ask, can it be done?

Is he still spinning the ball though.

Thats all that matters.
Yes
But watch it now.
Its deliberate and a routine
He looks to spin it the exact same way 3 times, might be two, id had a few...but it was the same each time.
Where as b4 he seemed to be jiggling it around more haphazardly with no set pattern.

Its good he has worked on it, has kept the fidget aspect and made it the exact same routine.
Banging em thru now

Fmd gring wilkie stiff as.
9th out of that 10

If we could get the nod for all of them each time and then the lips pursing just for nas itd be gold

Yes
But watch it now.
Its deliberate and a routine
He looks to spin it the exact same way 3 times, might be two, id had a few...but it was the same each time.
Where as b4 he seemed to be jiggling it around more haphazardly with no set pattern.

Its good he has worked on it, has kept the fidget aspect and made it the exact same routine.
Banging em thru now

Try ranking them. It's pretty hard, Higgins was right up the top of coaches votes, most of the others kind of self explanatory. Wilkie is a gun but his top end probably not as high as some of those guys. He's super consistent though. Defender also get overlooked by everyone.

You ask for a lot Mr Corn 🤔

Op1JKwI.gif

Some like DMAC or Geary have to fight for every game, get dropped and have to fight to get back in the team, be lucky to get another contract and to be the supporters scapegoat until they persist and persist until we recognise they value.

Billings has glided through his career and has never had to worry about selection. Ross looked about last trading period and nobody wanted him. Kick up the arse and look at his response.
Jack has got the tools, don't want him to be a superstar but to fulfill his potential and be a first 22.
Mate you've nailed it JB.

Last edited:

Hasn't this been refuted numerous times?

Surprising, where was this reported?
was said on a couple of show there was no interest in him

What clubs were interested him ? never seen one article saying anyone was interested

was said on a couple of show there was no interest in him

What clubs were interested him ? never seen one article saying anyone was interested

Which shows?

Gabelich reported earlier this year that he knocked back significant offers from rival clubs for the prior 2 years. He doesn't name the clubs obviously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back