Official Match Thread Second Preliminary Final: Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Phoenix at Abdu Prison (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just to let everyone know I have tested positive to manflu a mild case but my wife is already eye rolling me so if you could send some sympathy my way it would be appreciated as I’m getting stone cold nothing here
It’s just awful!!
Not only do you have a ‘try out’ at Abdu for a spot in the Baghdad Seconds....the OOBs... got a game to play and a wake to attend on Sunday!

Take two women Bex and hop into bed...now.
Oh ...and good luck with Wifey🤢

It’s just awful!!
Not only do you have a ‘try out’ at Abdu for a spot in the Baghdad Seconds....the OOBs... got a game to play and a wake to attend on Sunday!

Take two women Bex and hop into bed...now.
Oh ...and good luck with Wifey🤢
I’ll take two camels instead

The next night i left a slab of Swan Lager out and the other five wives never touched it.
Not even drunk teenagers would touch it.

I kicked one of my wives out, caught her cheating.
View attachment 1424362
I heard last week about an Arab sheikh - his 500 wives discovered his unfaithfulness when they came home and found him in bed with 500 other women!!!

christian bale laughing GIF
Always had a lot of time for Itsmyshow but unfortunately he's met his match this Sunday.

Greatest FB in the history of the Sweet KohPhi .

You owe me a pint for that campaigner!

I love Kohphi, but I digress. I led the Bombers to a Premiership, it's only right that I end you this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to let everyone know I have tested positive to manflu a mild case but my wife is already eye rolling me so if you could send some sympathy my way it would be appreciated as I’m getting stone cold nothing here
I feel ya buddy. The women just don't understand our woes. It's like when they pull that whole 'giving birth is more painful than getting kicked in the balls' bullshit.

He only mentioned KohPhi mate, he's probably never heard of you but he will when you lift the premiership cup in the air.
Good recovery mate:thumbsu:

Whatashitshow hasn't been any good since leaving Baghdad, safe to say we've got it in the Bag!

I feel ya buddy. The women just don't understand our woes. It's like when they pull that whole 'giving birth is more painful than getting kicked in the balls' bullshit.

pug-shookt.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back