Rumour Jordan De Goey - The Oracle that is Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1430075
The AFLPA should be standing up here. This is only FoxFootys coverage in 1.5 days. Not even all of it as I couldn’t fit anymore articles in.

This is harassment at this stage. Grubs
BREAKING NEWS: De Goey to hold a press conference to announce he is taking an indefinite leave from the game.

More to come.

The AFLPA should be standing up here. This is only FoxFootys coverage in 1.5 days. Not even all of it as I couldn’t fit anymore articles in.

Harassment of a very highly paid football player at a high profile club.

If he doesn't like the attention he could go play amateurs and they wouldn't report on him.

View attachment 1430075

You gotta love Fox Footy though - half their ‘news’ is just repeating what their own staff have said on their own TV shows as if it’s some kind of important development.

‘ROBBO SAID BLAH BLAH GLUG GLUG’
‘Nick Reiwoldt retreats to high moral ground….’
‘AFL Great blasts blah blah’ (it always ends up just being Leigh Montagna, as if anyone cared, hence the misleading headline)

It’s more just cross-promotion than actual media coverage.

You gotta love Fox Footy though - half their ‘news’ is just repeating what their own staff have said on their own TV shows as if it’s some kind of important development.

‘AFL Great blasts blah blah’ (it always ends up just being Leigh Montagna, as if anyone cared, hence the misleading headline)

And then these same people go on SEN or 3AW and go through it all over again in case you didn't get it the first time.

As soon as she said I have no issue with it the whole situation should have been dropped, or Jordan Degoey unable to flirt with women for the rest of his life?

He should learn to keep his partying and flirting mostly out of the public eye like 600 other footballers seem to be able to do.

Some of the challenge posts in this thread are really dense.

Sure. What does a media organisation need to survive? Content. The more they can make out of everything the better for them.

Lol, no one actually cares.

It’s about money. 15 articles in the past day on fox footy with 99% comments saying who cares…

That’s a lot of clicks and engagement.

The media froth this garbage to build revenue nothing more

The actual audience ain't deadshit tradies commenting between laying multis on smoko.

View attachment 1430075

Not at all.

De Goey has made too many bad/toxic life choices in the past, and never learnt from them one bit.

Seems like the board at Collingwood have had enough too, wouldn't surprise me at all if he has played his last game for the Pies, you can take it as Gospel he won't be there next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all.

De Goey has made too many bad/toxic life choices in the past, and never learnt from them one bit.

Seems like the board at Collingwood have had enough too, wouldn't surprise me at all if he has played his last game for the Pies, you can take it as Gospel he won't be there next season.
* me you crack me up

I think the thing is with this is really he didn't do anything too wrong other than being a cocky 26 year old.

The problem is, all it takes is for that girl to change her mind and say "I felt uncomfortable" and its career over. He has to know he's walking a tightrope.

Pies are most complicit in this though I reckon. If Scott Pendelbury comes up to the coach and asks to go to Bali, the only thing the club would say is bring me back a few Bintang singlets. He has earnt that from 10+ years of exemplary behaviour. Jordan was inches away from jail time whilst overseas not even 6 months ago! Crazy stuff

7 News said he was supposed to go into the club today and record an "apology video" however he didn't turn up and missed training also and won't play Sunday
Interesting.....he planning to quit the club mid season to open his own club in Bali?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back