Rumour Jordan De Goey - The Oracle that is Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

Now he's not playing this weekend due to the media pressure. I hate Collingwood as do we all but this seems like deliberate derailing of a club and a player, he's played up in the past but this is a nothing story and the media should be ashamed of themselves

The media? Geebus the media didnt post it online and if it wasnt posted online none of this happens. While i think the media reporting is poor they are the symptom not the cause the real issue is that as ben dixon said (i think it was him that said it today) that jordans friends keep posting videos of his antics online. Now either his friends are genuinely mentally incompetent or they have brains and they know that with his profile they are opening him up to having his career ruined and they dont care and post anyway. He needs to get better friends. People in his position can misbehave but they need to do it quietly and not have it go online, dont post crap to social media,and dont be friends with anyone that does. This applies to a lot of people in jobs that pay far less than footy,it applies to jordan too. Make his friends take responsibility because if they did theres no issue.

The media? Geebus the media didnt post it online and if it wasnt posted online none of this happens. While i think the media reporting is poor they are the symptom not the cause the real issue is that as ben dixon said (i think it was him that said it today) that jordans friends keep posting videos of his antics online. Now either his friends are genuinely mentally incompetent or they have brains and they know that with his profile they are opening him up to having his career ruined and they dont care and post anyway. He needs to get better friends. People in his position can misbehave but they need to do it quietly and not have it go online, dont post crap to social media,and dont be friends with anyone that does. This applies to a lot of people in jobs that pay far less than footy,it applies to jordan too. Make his friends take responsibility because if they did theres no issue.
Actually the real issue is that he does really dumb dumb things on the grog, if he didn’t have his past history it would be a non event and maybe a good talking to regarding the whole social media posting ect

But he’s way past that now and like it or not being a public figuire comes with this type of attention and media scrutiny and he would be very well aware of this …like I said he’s very dense and that’s a huge concern for his current or future club considering he just does not get it one little bit

He has to be the dumbest footballer of all time, cornes speaks up last week on radio, why would you do exactly what cornes says he shouldn't do and have it splashed on your social media for everyone to see.

I'm sure he would have told the club he's just going for some sun and get away from footy, not hit the clubs.

He would have broken the clubs social media policies, the clubs trust and his team mates trust. If he'd been open and honest like Bailey Smith was and spoken to the media it would have been all over 3 days ago. Instead he hides behind the club and press statements, now he won't play because of his own actions a week ago, it's a case of not reading the room and having a sulk about it. I read that jack watts didn't want to leave the house for a week when his texts came out, why did you send them in the first place, AFL footballers need to understand that every dumb action there's a reaction, they've spent their lives being told what they do is always right, it's entitled behaviour and degoey needs to own it, not run away from it
I could not agree more.
im astounded he’s suddenly a victim. That won’t do him any good at all.
face up to it, even if you play s**t you will win the crowd and respect.

Seriously?? Are we all honestly feeling sorry for this guy?? The guy is a SERIAL OFFENDER? ????? You don’t hear of this happening to any other player from any other club. Yet poor old Jordan wow such a victim how many times??? The guy is a piece of work? Big deal this girl in Bali consented to him pulling her top down funny at the time she was pulling it back in pretty quick, didn’t look like she consented at the time? Then he pulls the adhd card? Wow really? Another bulls**t excuse from someone with money and power? The girl in NYC wouldn’t have even known or cared who Jordan was but yet once again he was innocent and a victim ? We all know he paid her off and Collingwood football club know it too!! He can’t help himself, Collingwood have had enough!! The guys a role model to kids just by playing AFL! It’s not good enough!!! Can not believe everyone making excuses for the guy on here saying “us boys we have all done it and had some fun on a trip overseas”? Well I can tell you I’m a chick and I’ve been overseas with mates and non of my guy mates or the guys who want to sleep with me have ever tried to pull my boob out my top on camera !!! Unbelievable!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Seriously?? Are we all honestly feeling sorry for this guy?? The guy is a SERIAL OFFENDER? ????? You don’t hear of this happening to any other player from any other club. Yet poor old Jordan wow such a victim how many times??? The guy is a piece of work? Big deal this girl in Bali consented to him pulling her top down funny at the time she was pulling it back in pretty quick, didn’t look like she consented at the time? Then he pulls the adhd card? Wow really? Another bulls**t excuse from someone with money and power? The girl in NYC wouldn’t have even known or cared who Jordan was but yet once again he was innocent and a victim ? We all know he paid her off and Collingwood football club know it too!! He can’t help himself, Collingwood have had enough!! The guys a role model to kids just by playing AFL! It’s good enough!!! Can not believe everyone making excuses for the guy on her saying “us boys we have all done it had some fun on a trip overseas”? Well I can tell you I’m a chick and I’ve been overseas with mates and non of my guy mates or the guys who want to sleep with me have ever tried to pull my boob out my top on camera !!! Unbelievable!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Exactly the way I see it.
people commenting the knew each other like it matters, I can’t imagine my hubby ever trying to do that in public, it’s a simple matter of respect.

Exactly the way I see it.
people commenting the knew each other like it matters, I can’t imagine my hubby ever trying to do that in public, it’s a simple matter of respect.
Consent as well, sure this woman was okay with it after the fact but she could of just as easily not been and just like that it’s another sexual assault charge

Absolute moron given the history he has

It's going to be very very funny WHEN the crowd BOOOs him.

Mark my words it will happen.

Can we start the BOOOOOO and make a stand that actions like these are not deemed acceptable.

As the best title to an article today.......You don't have to have to have ADHD to be a sleazy.

If you carried on like this at a work party function would you have a job on Monday......the answer would be NO !

Eddie saying he is being punished by "taking a haircut of 200k due to his actions"......... REALLY ?????

Dayne Beams says hello Ed.

McCrae's words on Ginnivan shows what's going on at Collingwood.

Coach asks his wife..."am i being too hard on Ginnivan".....I heard that and thought hmmmmm what do you stand for mate ?

McRae ............“I must admit, my wife is the best filter ever for this stuff and I said to her, ‘What do you think, do I need to say something?’.

Boooooooooo De Goey .

Last edited:
Consent as well, sure this woman was okay with it after the fact but she could of just as easily not been and just like that it’s another sexual assault charge

Absolute moron given the history he has

He may be a moron, and he continues to play a dangerous game, BUT the other party was ok with it, and stated it on social media, why should it matter what other women think? Once the other party accepts consent nobody else’s opinion matters.

He may be a moron, and he continues to play a dangerous game, BUT the other party was ok with it, and stated it on social media, why should it matter what other women think? Once the other party accepts consent nobody else’s opinion matters

For me it comes from a place that he assumed consent and that he could objectify her, he went in to expose her breast but she brushed his hand away therefore he didn’t have consent to perform that action

She’s okay with the attempt after the fact but the fact he attempted it in the first place is problematic and shows a disrespectful attitude towards a woman

You can’t even do that at a strip club and expect not to be thrown out on your ass

If she wanted to she could of easily claimed sexual assault and had a decent case
He just got lucky it wasn’t the case

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me it comes from a place that he assumed consent and that he could objectify her, he went in to expose her breast but she brushed his hand away therefore he didn’t have consent to perform that action

She’s okay with the attempt after the fact but the fact he attempted it in the first place is problematic and shows a disrespectful attitude towards a woman

You can’t even do that at a strip club and expect not to be thrown out on your ass

If she wanted to she could of easily claimed sexual assault and had a decent case
He just got lucky it wasn’t the case
How do we know they aren‘t already sexual partners? Partners do this sort of stuff to eachother all the time, hell I saw this heaps of times at the beach over the summer. its Like we’ve never seen anything like this before but we have to be outraged because it was filmed.

How do we know they aren‘t already sexual partners? Partners do this sort of stuff to eachother all the time, hell I saw this heaps of times at the beach over the summer. its Like we’ve never seen anything like this before.
Just because they are sexual partners doesn't give him the right to try and take her top off in public and expose her breast, non does the fact that other people do it

She might be happy for him to touch her and see every part of her body but that doesn’t mean she’s okay with everyone in a bar to see her and for it to be filmed and he assumed she was happy for it to happen but the fact she stopped him shows she wasn’t

Just because they are sexual partners doesn't give him the right to try and take her top off in public and expose her breast, non does the fact that other people do it

She might be happy for him to touch her and see every part of her body but that doesn’t mean she’s okay with everyone in a bar to see her and for it to be filmed
If she wasnt ok with it she would have said so. As far as im concerned its case closed when she openly states its consensual fun. From that point theirs no need for anyone to be outraged.

If she wasnt ok with it she would have said so. As far as im concerned its case closed when she openly states its consensual fun. From that point theirs no need for anyone to be outraged.
But she wasn’t okay because she stopped him
I’m not outraged by any means but I understand that the issue is he assumed consent and attempted to perform an action that she didn’t want to happen

Just because she was okay with it after that fact is irrelevant because he didn’t gain consent before trying to do it

But she wasn’t okay because she stopped him
I’m not outraged by any means but I understand that the issue is he assumed consent and attempted to perform an action that she didn’t want to happen

Just because she was okay with it after that fact is irrelevant because he didn’t gain consent before trying to do it

Lots of assumptions there.

Some people love their public foreplay.

Vanilla people of course don't get that.

Maybe they should go visit FetLife and experience another world to their prudish lives.

Lots of assumptions there.

Some people love their public foreplay.

Vanilla people of course don't get that.

Maybe they should go visit FetLife and experience another world to their prudish lives.
Sure lots of people do, go for it
But you can’t assume someone is up for it before the fact without opening yourself up to a possible sexual assault charge

You also can’t assume the people around you in a public place are happy to see it without looking at indecent exposure or sexual exposure

Sure lots of people do, go for it
But you can’t assume someone is up for it before the fact without opening yourself up to a possible sexual assault charge

So everyone commenting was there at the club watching them for the whole time?

Aren't people assuming that that moment on video is where the contact between the two began with zero other context?

So everyone commenting was there at the club watching them for the whole time?

Aren't people assuming that that moment on video is where the contact between the two began with zero other context?
But there are multiple levels to it, she could be happy for him to touch her but he crossed the line when he tried to expose her in public,

Just because you have consent or okay with one thing doesn't mean all bets are off and you can do what you want

Context goes a long way, it appears most people just look at a single 2 second act and come to their own conclusion. It may not have been the right thing to do, but the media and the perfect people of bigfooty are making out hes just gone up to some stranger and ripped her top off. Clearly they get along and clearly she has no issue with it. What if he tapped her on the bum during the night, is that sexual assault also? Or is there no footage of that? They’re friends and they got touchy, big whoopie.
Context people. So many hero’s in here.

But there are multiple levels to it, she could be happy for him to touch her but he crossed the line when he tried to expose her in public,

Just because you have consent or okay with one thing doesn't mean all bets are off and you can do what you want

Whose line? Aren't the lines drawn by those engaging with each other?

Your views are reflective of prudish sentiment.

For people who love more excitement in their lives and are far more adventurous they will do whatever they like for the thrill of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back