Game Day Rd 15 - Roos v Crows - Blundstone -1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This season spiralled out of control after the Brisbane game.

Noble sprayed JHF and got the playing group offside. Since then it’s been a shitshow.

You can’t spray a first year player and let players like Turner off scott free. A lot of this playing group sees through his bullshit and don’t want to play for him.

For those with "sources", what has Noble actually done to lose the players? Because if it is have a go at them and fire up at their pathetic, non-VFL standard efforts and skills, and their coasting for years, then how will a new coach help? Because eventually that new coach will come to the same conclusion - Thomas, Polec, Simpkin, Stephenson et al aren't up to it mentally.

gokangas

Adelaide ruck now crumbing in our forward line...we are so flipping poorly organised!

This season spiralled out of control after the Brisbane game.

Noble sprayed JHF and hit the playing group offside. Since then it’s been a shitshow.

You can’t spray a first year player and let players like Turner off Scott free. A lot of this playing group sees through his bullshit and don’t want to play for him.
Not just JHF.

He's got two armbands on, perhaps there's been a death in his family at some stage this week? I still don't know that it excuses a flat out lack of effort, nor the actual reclining and smirking on the bench

Everyone cacked it over JHF showing some passion towards Goldy, but Goldy tapped TT on the leg and TT flat out gave him nothing

I did notice that , maybe he shouldn’t have played today but that look doesn’t appear to be grief related ..but we all deal with things differently.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arch with the free, a little slow to give the handball to hall but did eventually and then also ran to present an option. 👍

Jackson Archer keeps his spot next week. Good debut young man. You have made my day.

I've seen enough to lock in BP: J.Archer for the rest of the year and give him a taste. Had huge doubts but he's actually lifted to Afl level. He'll learn his long kicks are better than his short too.

No I know what was said.

Seriously I want clickbait? FFS.
I don’t care if you’re sleeping with Nobles wife tbh.

Saying ‘ I’ve got info, message me if you want to know more ‘

Is absolutely clickbait.

The only thing missing is you haven’t framed it as a list.

You won’t believe what number 2 is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back