Game Day Rd 15 Crows v Kangas (mutual Port hate/end the AO hoodoo) GD thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke McDonald sums up where this footy club is at.

Being led by a dumb clown.

Yeah baby thats Luke McDonald footy

Hoof it long to a 3x2 where the spare is the ruckman. Let it rebound to the bloke you're playing on. Awesome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His decision making is questionable.

Name me one game where he's been BOG? Or our best player? I can't think of one.

He was a number 3 pick, and nowhere near the level of a Sheez or Warlord. I think we'll regret not taking Logan.
Mate Sheez & Wardlaws don’t come around too often.

We got unlucky that Phillips’ draft was an absolute shocker. Not too many blokes behind him have been any better. McDonald would look like absolute shite in our team. At the time we were bereft of any young leadership.

Don’t recall too many games where LDU, Simpkin or Cunnington were BOG within their first 3 years.

An example, against the Dogs Phillips had the most touches and clearances of any of our mids, while Wardlaw had 9 touches, clearly Wardlaw has the better traits and will be the better mid, but you can’t just say a bloke will be s**t because he has one bad game.

While we were stocking up on a billion midfielders and laughing at Adelaide throughout 2020-2021 they were sensibly addressing all areas of the field through the draft.
Got their bigs sorted and filled gaps with guns like Rankine and Dawson.

Brilliant recruiting

We can’t play outside of Marvel. Every blow out has occurred away from there. Just don’t have the required spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back