Trades 2022 Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might hold my trade this week and straight swap wehr to zorko in a week or 2 if zorko shows he can stay on the park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need help please.

To cover Hewett I could swing McCartin to def
and trade in Culley as a fwd.
Leaving 4 trades left and $140k
(Thinking Short to Stewart next week)

Or could trade in Burgoyne to cover Hewett and then upgrade McCartin to Marshall.
Leaving 3 trades left and $50k

Bit worried about Marshall being sick and Burgoyne’s job security.

Thoughts please..

Really struggling this week and need some advice please.
4 trades
$3,400 in the shed
I brought in Danger last week as cover for Clarry and now he is wasted on the bench.
This is the trade i was thinking to get some cash in the bank for next week but would like your suggestions.

Wehr ->Cully (Via Bazzo)

Capture.JPG

Have to trade Jelly to avoid a donut.

Its out of Mills and Steele, thinking Steele for his consistency, however Mills can go large and has what looks to be an easy run home.

Thoughts?

1658538346140.png

5 Trades and 95K, can afford anyone bar Laird.

Cheers guys.

It’s not too sideways, depends on what other players you have, how many trades etc. though

E.g. I’d prioritise a Short to Stewart trade next week over that move.
I still have 5 trades.
I do agree though.
Short to Stewart next week is a must.
Need about 100k for that.
I have 114k in the bank.
So I need more cash to facilitate the Cripps upgrade this week too. But don’t really have any options to downgrade Culley too…. Gah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1452891

This is my current scenario - I held Whitfield as I thought I could get away with fielding Wehr until I could turn Whitfield back into Stewart. But now I have Hewett out as well.

Haven't heard much about Whitfield's injury and he's obviously worse than Hewett, but I might be able to turn Hewett into someone better and use the other cash to improve Cripps/Lipinski/Martin. I don't have much bench cover either.

I could straight swap Whitfield to Sinclair with $100 to spare, but I'm not sure that's very wise.. Otherwise someone like Redman is in good form, or even Nick Daicos who I very intelligently traded out during the byes :huh:
I'd go Whitfield to Sinclair

evil laugh laughing GIF by HULU

Think I’m going Cumming now. For the most part he has been consistent.

Couple of stinkers have hurt his average.

Crisp not getting anywhere near enough of the ball lately. Pendles role worries me moving forward.

Think I’m going Cumming now. For the most part he has been consistent.

Couple of stinkers have hurt his average.

Crisp not getting anywhere near enough of the ball lately. Pendles role worries me moving forward.
Crisp would be a better trade IMO

He should be able to deal better with the personal reasons he has had

Darcy Cameron > Rowan Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back