FTA-TV The Sopranos

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: The Sopranos **Spoilers**

newest episode was the best of the new ones

anyone think AJ will get involved heavy, or will something bad happen

I thought series 6 was supposed to be the final?

It is - but it was created in two parts. First part last year, second part has two eps to go.

Outstanding storyline at the moment, just don't see how it can be all wrapped up in 2 hours.

It is - but it was created in two parts. First part last year, second part has two eps to go.

Outstanding storyline at the moment, just don't see how it can be all wrapped up in 2 hours.

I can, it's getting messy, I see a potential blood bath on the way.

The actor who plays Sylvio Dante recently said in an interview that it would be impossible to make a Sopranos movie unless it was a prequel - as there won't be enough characters left after the next two eps.

I can, it's getting messy, I see a potential blood bath on the way.

Yeah, it's getting ugly I agree. But It would be a real departure from the considered storylines of David Chase to have a war to finish off the series. Some violence is expected (dare I say, demanded) but a war? A little too cliched for my liking.

Having said all of that, I hope someone puts a bullet in that snivelling, festering **** Phil Leotardo. Yelling from the window - wtf was that about?

Yeah. A war with New York looks likely but I have a feeling AJ is going to chuck a wobbly and top Tony thus ending the show. The last scene will show Tony flat on his back, eyes open, blood oozing out of his mouth.

I've just spent the evening watching episodes 16-19.

Christopher! Nooooo! I suppose you can't have everyone die at once - you need to spread the carnage out a bit...

Meadow has definitely grown up. There was just something in that scene where she was talking to AJ in his room that made me see her in a different light. But still very hot, of course :)

Big question is will Tony survive.

Methinks a Tarantino like ending is required... shoot out between the NJ and NY boys. The aspestos dumping will be the trigger and it will escalate very quickly.

Anyone know when the last episode is due to air?

Penultimate episode "up" now, downloading it and hope to watch it late tonight... only one more to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah, this is gonna be good!

I'll lay odds that he's back seeing Melfi before the closing credits.

Hopefully he will shag Melfi before the closing credits!

Love this show. Of course, I cant wait for the series to come here and have been keeping up with the spoilers. The show has definitely built to a climax, the thing about the Sopranos is there are so many characters, so I think a lot of issues such as Junior in jail etc may go unresolved

as long as phil gets ****ed up, i dont care

newest episode was good, last one is going to be a sad one, 2 hours or anything?

Love this show. Of course, I cant wait for the series to come here and have been keeping up with the spoilers. The show has definitely built to a climax, the thing about the Sopranos is there are so many characters, so I think a lot of issues such as Junior in jail etc may go unresolved
I think it has in a way. The episode remember when ended with a shot of Junior looking pretty out of it in the nursing home. Looks like he's mind has officially turned completly to mush

Another brilliant piece of writing. The Dr picking through the lines of the text on sociopaths only to have Tony come in and go through all the symptoms...and he still thought it was about the magazine...as they use to say in 2006, GOLD.

Bobby's demise. AJ in the wardrobe. Doors closing...doors being watched.

Sensational penultimate ep!

Gaso

wbMOKBEL_narrowweb__300x410,0.jpg
tony_narrowweb__300x462,0.jpg

One down, one to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back