Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis [Part II] - NM trade JHF & #1 for Sheezel, Wardlaw, CHarvey & PA 2023 1st - you were never one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

GIF by Originals

See ya sooky

Daddy Fabian wants his prize goose pumping out eggs now

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Well, when you’ve been incarcerated and been convicted of bashing your wife, gainful employment is difficult to obtain.

Were you a part of Norths negotiating team?

I'm shocked North accepted this deal 12 months after turning down 3 x firsts.
it was never 3 firsts anyway, one of them was the downgrade, so even not taking into account the picks going back it was 2 at best. and with one being a future it wouldn't have even been as good as either of this years 2 and 3 we now have. but hey dont let the truth interfere with a good story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They might hope for the right bower but it's a lay down misere that they won't pick it up.
well it looks like they found a partner who had the bower, anyway good riddance, happy to close this chapter and move on, would have been messy reporting all year and back on the merry go round next, the couple of late 2nd rounders i guess make up for the lack of 2nd debarcle we were facing this year.

makes sense now that he didnt go to bali with the players

the soft weak campaigner didnt show up to family day during the year which i thought nothing of at the time but again makes sense

the weak prick apparently left the bnf straight away and didnt stick around again thought nothing of at the time

makes sense now that he didnt go to bali with the players

the soft weak campaigner didnt show up to family day during the year which i thought nothing of at the time but again makes sense

the weak prick apparently left the bnf straight away and didnt stick around again thought nothing of at the time
anyone got any other examples of sooky being himself that we brushed over at the time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back