List Mgmt. Welcome to West Coast: Zac Langdon

Remove this Banner Ad

His set shot from 40 on the weekend cleared the fence not just the line.
I've been watching his goalkicking closely since his underwhelming efforts to date and you are correct on this one. I was genuinely surprised and, for now, will stop boldly declaring to those around me "watch this bloke struggle to make the distance". Time will tell if it was a one-off. I hope it wasn't.

Been pretty impressed with Langdon. 13 games out of 17 in his first season at a new club is a good return.

Seems to be building confidence every week, building chemistry with the rest of the team...

Good pick up Eagles!

Been pretty impressed with Langdon. 13 games out of 17 in his first season at a new club is a good return.

Seems to be building confidence every week, building chemistry with the rest of the team...

Good pick up Eagles!

His stats since the Fremantle game are clearly career best for him, genuinely contributing out there.

Literally would zone off him and let him mark 40 out knowing he can't kick it

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

There's heaps on here thats tough on him but I hope we don't lose Cameron. We lost him to injury after his first two season but has all the tools to be a better overall small forward that both Petch and Langdon. His tackling alone brings a point of difference to the forwardline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very excited by this pick up.

I'm predicting his career will follow a similar trajectory to Jamie Cripps but with him hitting his peak earlier

Wrong, sorry

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'd like to think my quality sponsorship played no small part in this outcome.

Just not quite cut out for AFL level unfortunately. I reckon he would be a really good state league player.

I wonder who I should use my touch of death on in 2023? I've killed Nelson and Langdon, crippled Gaff and had Bunga on the ropes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back