The Association Football Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon pitches over the last 10 years have a lot of the time been roads. Particularly at home.

For mine he is one of the great spinners of the game.

Among foreigner spinners in India Lyon is no.2 for wickets taken - 53. Underwood - 54 (but he was a hybrid spin and slow left arm swing bowler).

53 wickets @ 26 in 10 matches also has him among only Benaud (52 in 8) and Kaneria (31 in 6) to average above 5 per match in India. Warne and Murali were both below 4 per match.

His wickets per match and average are slightly better than what Harbhajan achieved in India.

I re-subbed to Kayo last week for the AFL’s practice games and just realised that this series is shown on Kayo. Will definitely be tuning in today. Hopefully India at least make it interesting. 😂
You can watch the Shield beforehand too :)

Awesome mate! I saw that the price jumped from $27.50 a month (when I cancelled last September) to $30. So the more stuff I can watch, besides AFL, the better.
I watch NBA, Shield, footy and Carabao Cup on this.

Harris and Perry looking solid against NSW

Awesome mate! I saw that the price jumped from $27.50 a month (when I cancelled last September) to $30. So the more stuff I can watch, besides AFL, the better.

Yes I noticed this too when I went to resubscribe. From memory it used to be $25 when I last cancelled. Im quite petty and cheap with this kind of stuff so I used a different email address to at least get the 7 day free trial on top of it to make myself feel better.

I watch NBA, Shield, footy and Carabao Cup on this.

Harris and Perry looking solid against NSW

Decent amount of content. These sporting apps such as Kayo $30 and Stan Sports $30 (which is only an add on for the normal Stan) can get really expensive.

At least TV style apps such as Apple TV ($10) and Binge ($16) don’t blow the bank as I would only sub for those to watch one show (Ted Lasso, The Last of Us) and then they will be getting dropped.

Travis Head making fools of the selectors was enjoyable. Can only imagine how the dressing room felt when Usman got out. Does make the collapse last test even more frustrating.

Lyon will never be as good to watch as Warne or MacGill, but they did spend most of their careers playing in the most dominant team in the world. Lyon has played in some seriously average teams, which makes life tough for an offie. No doubt he retires as one of our all time greats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick South Australians… get s**t like that.

Sackable shot from a crap batsman from a crap cricket state.
Compare that shot to Starc's shot to get off the mark.

Good to see the NSW media still pumping Warner up
haddin massaging warner's balls during the break was pathetic viewing.

he's a fighter, a warrior, deserves to go out on his terms, no one better with their back against the wall blah blah blah

Remove this Banner Ad

Back