Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 13 - Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

We kicked them all out so they'd stop attracting you to our match threads

Another week, another time Cadsky is following around the Bears. This is like the third Bears match thread you’ve been in this season—-I can’t keep track of which team you’re supposed to be representing.

Another week, another time Cadsky is following around the Bears. This is like the third Bears match thread you’ve been in this season—-I can’t keep track of which team you’re supposed to be representing.

All of them...

A great trait for a fair and relatively impartial admin

All of them...

A great trait for a fair and relatively impartial admin

Huh?

Kennedy Parker is the admin.

Why is it all the newer players have no idea what’s going on in Sweet. You think Moz is the admin, SplintWhisky seems to think I’m a mod.

Do LG’s provide absolutely zero context to their rookies these days.

Huh?

Kennedy Parker is the admin.

Why is it all the newer players have no idea what’s going on in Sweet. You think Moz is the admin, SplintWhisky seems to think I’m a mod.

Do LG’s provide absolutely zero context to their rookies these days.

No, well aware.

Campaign trails are long, arduous and done at the coal face

Do LG’s provide absolutely zero context to their rookies these days
We tell ours that there's a contractual clause to change the kegs in the clubroom bar

No, well aware.

Campaign trails are long, arduous and done at the coal face

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

We tell ours that there's a contractual clause to change the kegs in the clubroom bar

Another club that’s obsessed with pretending that they have a real life place to drink—- we’ve faced as many teams with this gimmick as we’ve had weeks where Moz has gatecrashed bears threads.

Another club that’s obsessed with pretending that they have a real life place to drink—- we’ve faced as many teams with this gimmick as we’ve had weeks where Moz has gatecrashed bears threads.
Are you trying to tell me my Qootball career isn't real?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I take it all back, didn't realise you were still at the Bears
And I forgot you were at the Royals!
How have you been?
How are you going?
Yeah good. Doing my best to have my cake and eat it too whilst still in melbourne (in terms of making the most of the next year or so as I’ll likely move back to Perth). It has been nice having family over too

And I forgot you were at the Royals!
How have you been?
Happy surprise for both of us! I've been really well! Even better now we're top of the table!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back