Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 13 - Gold City Royals vs Las Vegas Bears at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

That's rich coming from you

Is this a “No, U” in the wild?

Only 44 posts and 4 hours into a match thread. Come on Moz, even Pickitt is a better poster than this mate.

Listing that specific image under "things most people would be happy to oblige with"
It's the fist swallowing that lured me in.

Is this a “No, U” in the wild?

Only 44 posts and 4 hours into a match thread. Come on Moz, even Pickitt is a better poster than this mate.
In this case, just because you said it first doesn't make it any less true.

Happy surprise for both of us! I've been really well! Even better now we're top of the table!
Great to hear , at least on being really well

Winning always makes things sweeter too

The Scorchers are as amazing as ever but between the Eagles, Bears and Black Caps they‘ve been infrequent lately so whilst I remain as loyal as ever , I’ve had to find happiness from other material things

Like Hogwarts Legacy

In this case, just because you said it first doesn't make it any less true.

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Come on Moz—- if you’re going to resort to damicky quality banter on the first day of a match thread there’s no one the league who will take you seriously.

Be better

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Come on Moz—- if you’re going to resort to damicky quality banter on the first day of a match thread there’s no one the league who will take you seriously.

Be better
I mean, damicky learnt everything he knows off me so does this surprise you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to hear , at least on being really well

Winning always makes things sweeter too

The Scorchers are as amazing as ever but between the Eagles, Bears and Black Caps they‘ve been infrequent lately so whilst I remain as loyal as ever , I’ve had to find happiness from other material things

Like Hogwarts Legacy
Looks like our footy teams are going to be fighting a season long battle for Harley Reid this year!

I mean, damicky learnt everything he knows off me so does this surprise you?

I’m not sure why you’re saying that like it’s a positive mate. His obsession with requesting personal details in PM’s, harassing rookies & stalking people IRL is one of the worst things to happen to the league in the last 5 seasons.

A fantasy league is more enjoyable when it’s based in persona, not “where do you sit at the MCG” messages an hour before games.

I’m not sure why you’re saying that like it’s a positive mate. His obsession with requesting personal details in PM’s, harassing rookies & stalking people IRL is one of the worst things to happen to the league in the last 5 seasons.

A fantasy league is more enjoyable when it’s based in persona, not “where do you sit at the MCG” messages an hour before games.
Oh I was talking about posting not stalking.

Looks like our footy teams are going to be fighting a season long battle for Harley Reid this year!
If it truly ends up being just one (more) season long I’ll take it :p
Also just waiting for a year with average let alone good luck with injuries/illness , instead of the usual bad luck
(that goes for qooty as well as footy Senor M / tony )

Oh I was talking about posting not stalking.

You should have let him stay retired the first time mate. The league would be better off without him here.

I’m holding you accountable for the way he has negatively impacted the league— it’s way less about banter & persona and now more “boomer WhatsApp group chat”.

That’s not entertaining—- it’s dull.

You should have let him stay retired the first time mate. The league would be better off without him here.

I’m holding you accountable for the way he has negatively impacted the league— it’s way less about banter & persona and now more “boomer WhatsApp group chat”.

That’s not entertaining—- it’s dull.
Lol. I disagree to an extent. He's a good poster and if he kept to that he'd be very good. What he gets up to outside of that is all on him.

Lol. I disagree to an extent. He's a good poster and if he kept to that he'd be very good. What he gets up to outside of that is all on him.

But that's part of the league. You can't just claim someone is a "good poster" because they post the occasional witty line, every way that someone interacts on BigFooty forms part of their persona.

I think that's the biggest challenge the SFA is currently facing-- that "personas" are dead because people want to sit around, talk about beer, share YouTube videos and how much they hate their job/wife/kids. That's not what the league was about when I first joined & I'm disappointed about what the is becoming because of people like #DaNeedy & posters who use their real name for their avatar like #BoomerDavy who treat Sweet like a social club.

But that's part of the league. You can't just claim someone is a "good poster" because they post the occasional witty line, every way that someone interacts on BigFooty forms part of their persona.

I think that's the biggest challenge the SFA is currently facing-- that "personas" are dead because people want to sit around, talk about beer, share YouTube videos and how much they hate their job/wife/kids. That's not what the league was about when I first joined & I'm disappointed about what the is becoming because of people like #DaNeedy & posters who use their real name for their avatar like #BoomerDavy who treat Sweet like a social club.
ok boomer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back