Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Who wins this marquee matchup?

• OOB

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • OOB but in red

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • See results (but also OOB)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You’ll find shpoldee is just German for shirtfront. Which still makes less sense but we play on anyway
It’s a little known South East Bavarian dialect for dropping the shoulder into the sternum…

Busy week at work and making Footypie32 look good
Two tough jobs then!

Sup dudes!

high school smoking GIF

I always think of Queensland in cyclone season.
My home was completely destroyed in Cyclone Yasi. Lost everything. Had to escape during the eye to a house down the road. Was a very scary night.
Mmm! If you were a woman you could do more than 1 thing at the once… WW reigns supreme while we sit here and wait for your team to come to the tea Party
If I were a woman, I'd definitely be a lesbian.

And you can keep it! 😂
I grew up in Tonga where it regularly gets as low as 26 degrees, and often gets as high as 27 degrees. Then I moved to Melbourne when in my early teens and couldn't wait to be rid of the god forsaken place. It's better than Adelaide thought, at least it's open.

I grew up in Tonga where it regularly gets as low as 26 degrees, and often gets as high as 27 degrees. Then I moved to Melbourne when in my early teens and couldn't wait to be rid of the god forsaken place. It's better than Adelaide thought, at least it's open.
Omg! From grass skirts to sumo outfits!!

Yeah! No shit you would feel the difference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My home was completely destroyed in Cyclone Yasi. Lost everything. Had to escape during the eye to a house down the road. Was a very scary night.

I'm glad we don't get them down here, hope everything turned out alright for you.

Omg! I’m so sorry to hear that! That was fairly hectic hey! I was managing the Airlie beach hotel at the time….. we gave our guests the option to make a run for it or batten down the hatches.

I watched that water come up and over the beach and into our front restaurants.

I dont think I’ve never been more terrified in my life, yet the locals were having cyclone parties for days lol

Omg! I’m so sorry to hear that! That was fairly hectic hey! I was managing the Airlie beach hotel at the time….. we gave our guests the option to make a run for it or batten down the hatches.

I watched that water come up and over the beach and into our front restaurants.

I dont think I’ve never been more terrified in my life, yet the locals were having cyclone parties for days lol
Hairy

Oh. A thousand apologies boss 😉
I don’t believe that for a moment. The last time a female apologised to a male was (and meant it) was… was… umm…

You get my drift

Back