NBA 2022/23 Season Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

M Robinson (NYK) 14+ rebs @ $7 on TAB

Randle is a 50/50 GTD.

Robinson has gone 14, 11, 16, 20 in matches without Randle this year.

Adebayo not an all-NBA rebounder. And wouldn't surprise to see the Heat have a let me down after such an epic first round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Embiid is a soft fraud, he won the mvp off recency bias and 3 good weeks of the season and a Denver 4 game losing streak, if people remember the actual whole season Jokic was better 90 % of it and actually makes his teammates better, all Embiid does it take his teammates out of the game but people get seduced by the odd 40/50 pt game and some blocks... hilarious he won really but I'm not suprised... all you got to look at is how hopeless Denver look without Jokic on and even the small sample size when he missed a couple games late on, the guy is a freak and so unselfish...

Embiid is a soft fraud, he won the mvp off recency bias and 3 good weeks of the season and a Denver 4 game losing streak, if people remember the actual whole season Jokic was better 90 % of it and actually makes his teammates better, all Embiid does it take his teammates out of the game but people get seduced by the odd 40/50 pt game and some blocks... hilarious he won really but I'm not suprised... all you got to look at is how hopeless Denver look without Jokic on and even the small sample size when he missed a couple games late on, the guy is a freak and so unselfish...
Jokic 10x the player, robbed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back