Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 10 - Port v Demons Fri May 19th 7:50pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What's it like in Glenelg? The Tigers have been my SANFL team since the 80s.

Hate us just as much. Graham Cornes never forgave Port after Dave Granger whacked him behind play and we beat them in a bunch of GF's with him as a player and then coach. Probably a fusion of Collingwood/Richmond. Newer money, a bit arrogant, have underperformed at times, but a consistently good side. Norwood are the sort of w***ers who say they don't care about the AFL and the fact we pipped them whilst their club makes a play for the 3rd license.

I thought Port deserved to win. But the umpiring was a disgrace. Both of Ollie Lords goals were simply not there. The first one wasn't 15m and the 2nd one hit the ground. I think we can agree on that. And then the Petracca holding the ball decision that lead to the Rozee sealer. That's 3 goals before we even start. Finlayson flopping on Van Rooyen was 4 goals. A 4 goal head start is a big head start in the wet. I think the only debatable one is the Finlayson one.

You're a known troll, go somewhere else troll.

Team Challenge GIF by CBS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

did you watch the game? If you're not going to mention the umpiring then you're not analysing the game which was the difference. The petracca holding the ball decision which lead to the game winning goal was pathetic.
go to bed mate, you have dominated this thread with your unnecessary whinging

Your thoughts on the bullshit 50 paid because someone walked in front of gawn, handing you your first goal of the game?

Or the Macdonald goal where he grabbed Mckenzie's jumper and threw him out the way, or the non 50m paid which would have put Drew about 25-30m directly in front of goal. Or the very clear touch on a defensive 50 mark paid to Melbourne that immediately resulted in a slingshot goal. But but Lord got paid a mark that went only 14.2m, checkmate Port fans!

If anyone wants to know what Danster is about, go and read his s**t takes on how much Mitch Georgiades and Miles Bergman are worth on their trade threads. Hasn't made a sensible post in years.

Back